ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217194
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

I got my name from my cat.. Nothing special

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

My dog's name is Brady (hence the B), and he is a schnauzer, so yeah.

Fishdert
Fishdert
39 posts
Nomad

I simply thought of mine some time ago randomly. No inspiration behind it.

gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

gbn is my high school (glenbard north) and xc is cross country becasue im a cross country runner

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Snake was taken so I was just messing around and created it lol. 5 s 2 ns 2as 1k1e.

papaspizza292
papaspizza292
22 posts
Nomad

Well,I love Flipline's games so I went with the First in the Papa's... Series.As for the number it was from "The Game of Life" First I spun a 2,then a 9,and then another 2.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

LEPrecon (Artemis Fowl)

HydromiTad
HydromiTad
123 posts
Nomad

Hydro means water. I am a big Bleach fan. I use Toroshiro Hitsugaya as my profile picture on other sites because he controls water.

'Nuff said.

soniclover22
soniclover22
50 posts
Nomad

I came up with my username a long time ago when I was addicted to SonicX. It kinda stuck with me to this day

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

My cousin.
He made an account called "zgamer" for some website and I thought it was cool so I copied it and made it "zgamer200', but now its Zultimategamer2000.

jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

jt=jim thome

25= jim thome's #
and he is a great player hence rox

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

i was accpeted into the angel clan and i didnt know what i should name myself and i thought that a nice contradiction would make a good username

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

998 is cool as hell

hell is not cool. not in any way shape or form.
aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

my name is aamer and uh aamer 18 was my first username but i changed to 13 and then to 888 it was the evouloution of usernames

Senben9
Senben9
22 posts
Nomad

When I was nine years old I was with my mother trying to decide a user name for my Club Penguin account. Now my name is Senan and my mother gave me a nickname of Senben and I was nine thus
Senben + 9 = Senben9

Showing 211-225 of 623