ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 216896
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
Evilsweetblock_DZ
Evilsweetblock_DZ
2 posts
Nomad

My name is evilsweetblock because I played a blocky-game that is not minecraft, and thought everyone else would have a cheesy name that involves block, so I did that and no one else had cheesy names, and ever since (I did that when I was 10, BTW) I have been using that...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Looks like someone accidentally posted with his alt =p

Fuzio
Fuzio
63 posts
Nomad

Just like the great restaurant in San Francisco!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Just like the great restaurant in San Francisco!

I actually went there once. Not too shabby a place. Not very memorable either, though.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Not very memorable either, though.

He says while remembering it.
bingu77788
bingu77788
464 posts
Peasant

He says while remembering it.

Haha, lol.

Mine, I used it since I was.... 10... I think. Well, I used it in tons of sites. Some are Club Penguin, and other stuff I can't remember. I would still be playing Club Penguin IF IT WAS'NT BECAUSE OF THAT MEMBERSHIP AND CRAP.

PS: I used it as my password in Facebook, if you guess my Facebook name correctly, you might get access to it....
royalguy
royalguy
148 posts
Nomad

I am a huge Kansas City Royals fan. I love the Royals. I couldn't find another name that I like. So Royalguy. Now on lots of sites I am royalguy. Skype to kik to Xgen to Clash of Clans to quizlet to Grooveshark to the rest of the internet! I am royalguy! GO ROYALS

LouTheLarge
LouTheLarge
11 posts
Nomad

Haha, nice. I played some RuneScape as well.

My name irl is Louis (pronounced Louie) but I do go by my middle-name, Luke.

Anyways, my name's Louis, and I'm big boned, hence LouTheLarge. A friend came up with it, haha ^

Arverniraider24
Arverniraider24
1,088 posts
Peasant

the Arverni were a warlike tribe from ancient Gaul and I just added the 24 because I felt like it.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

My original name was pops12, but then i started playing a game called Grepolis, which the world my worlds name was Omega. So i added the Omega, shorted the pops to P and kept the 12!

ghost72807
ghost72807
20 posts
Nomad

Me and my friends were huge MGS Fans and we played it IRL in this abandoned factory but for some reason the lights were still on. I played snake and i was to take my friends out (ahh nostalgia)

and they always shouted out come out you ghost or find the ghost.
and i was so annoying when i turned the lights out in the factory and took them out and when i was play MGS 3: Snake Eater they shouted 'watch out, theres a ghost and now you can see why i chose this name and the numbers... back of my head.

StBartholomew
StBartholomew
1 posts
Nomad

[quote=omegap12]My original name was pops12, but then i started playing a game called Grepolis, which the world my worlds name was Omega. So i added the Omega, shorted the pops to P and kept the 12![/quote]
That's kind of sad. You do know that "omega" is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?

Either way, my name is, suprisingly, based on St. Bartholomew, apostle of Christ. I like theology.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

That's kind of sad. You do know that "omega" is the last letter of the Greek alphabet?

Dont judge me!
This is the way my brain works ok!
And Grepolis was a game based on Ancient Greece, and the world name was Omega (there was also Alpha, Beta, Gamma, etc. you get my point)
So thats a better explanation to my name, cuz i realize the last one wasnt very good.
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

The kith family never reveals its secrets. Names are one of those secrets.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

My username, apldeap123, comes from the Black Eyed Peas singer, apl.de.ap.
123, I don't know, i just picked that randomly.

Showing 526-540 of 623