ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 216897
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

British music band mostly have the name 'The' at the beginning of their band name, and 'Sakew' is a nickname given by my friends.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I came up with my username from my dad. He plays a lot of Quake 3 and used to be in a clan called Massive Destruction. His old username was CountDooku_43, but the clan closed and he quit playing. So I decided to revive his username but revive it in a way that would be more creative, as in DarthTyrannausarus.

aidan1120
aidan1120
6 posts
Blacksmith

first name & month and day of birth.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I feel like I post in this thread every six months or something but why not continue to educate the masses...

Before I started this account, I was being stupid and flying a kite in a thunderstorm. Which, by the way, was an amazing experience, but I've not been allowed to go outside with a kite since then. And then I came in dripping wet, declined a change of clothes, and decided to finally make an account to play Exit Path on here. And the only thing I could think of was Storm. Storm already exists, though, so..Storm what? Storm WHAAAAT? Storm What. But that doesn't hold the same ring, so I settled on StormWalker. yooo

plus the cyklop stormwalker's pretty dang neat

tl;dr; kites in a thunderstorm and robots

WilliamWallace101
WilliamWallace101
2 posts
Nomad

Who doesn't love a good Scottish war hero?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

When I was like, 8, I played that lego game on that lego site parents signed up for to get free deals on legos or whatever. I couldnt make my own name, so I chose a random one, and it was...
Evil
Sweet
Boy
But that didnt match so I changed it to block, now its a riddle and if you can figure the riddle out, you get a cookie.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Not exactly sure how I got Frank, it's not too original, but I had been wondering one day, I was probably about 10(don't ask why I was coming up with aliases)
but I wondered, what's a mixture between a crouton, and a couch? Or, what do you get when you mix a futon, and a crouton? So, thus at the age of ten, I was born.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Koshionos is a name for a villain I created for a book. Though the story was never finished, the name is so unique it is never taken.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

A tangent hyperplane is a thing in vector calculus. I was taking vector calculus at the time. My professor told us that tangent hyperplanes are utterly useless but he wanted to teach them to us anyway just because he thinks it sounds cool and it was silly enough for me to remember when I was registering. He was a silly professor. Liked to sing.

9thDr
9thDr
130 posts
Nomad

In the British TV show "Doctor Who" it features the last of a alien time travailing race, known as "Time Lords" He goes by the name "The Doctor" Right before a Time lord dies they have the ability to regenerate into a new body, and mind, even though they are still the same person, with the same memories. Since they all call themselves "The Doctor" fans of the TV shows often refer to them by numbers. Such as the first version is called The 1st Doctor, and the next version The 2nd Doctor. So far there have been 12. the newest and 12th is my favorite but he didn't exist when I started calling myself The Ninth Doctor (He was my fav at the time) It eventually got shortened to 9thDr. So here I am.

Shangbaobao
Shangbaobao
5 posts
Nomad

My username is horrific and disgusting, it started out as a joke to my friends as I didn't really know what to do on Armor Games, I tricked them into thinking it was a chinese word and they emailed a chinese teacher for confirmation xD

9thDr
9thDr
130 posts
Nomad

is it really a Chinese word?

Nera78
Nera78
8 posts
Jester

I got mine off a game, Genesis, I think it was called. The main character's nickname was "Nera". The 78's probably there because I couldn't have just "Nera" on its own...

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

I always used to love gladiators and that word Gladiator(how nice) is great.I also wanted something unique so...

Kim_Jong_UN
Kim_Jong_UN
4 posts
Jester

Can anyone guess where I took mine from?

Showing 556-570 of 623