ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

638 85729
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
384 posts
Peasant

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 638 Replies
Ver666
Ver666
1 posts
Templar

I randomized Visperro (in World of Warcraft) but I decided that Verisspo sounds better.

tgabor343
tgabor343
5 posts
King

My real name with some random numbers.

xFaily
xFaily
3 posts
Farmer

Uh, I believe it was world of warcraft. A few years ago, a friend was showing me an ironforge glitch, and the character she made for it was named Faily. Liked the name, started using it.

Odinsson
Odinsson
1 posts
Farmer

I try to use this for everything, usually works too.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Shepherd

I got mine from Lord of the Rings. Fairly obvious

thesakew
thesakew
205 posts
Scribe

British music band mostly have the name 'The' at the beginning of their band name, and 'Sakew' is a nickname given by my friends.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
540 posts
Peasant

I came up with my username from my dad. He plays a lot of Quake 3 and used to be in a clan called Massive Destruction. His old username was CountDooku_43, but the clan closed and he quit playing. So I decided to revive his username but revive it in a way that would be more creative, as in DarthTyrannausarus.

aidan1120
aidan1120
6 posts
Blacksmith

first name & month and day of birth.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,243 posts
Scribe

I feel like I post in this thread every six months or something but why not continue to educate the masses...

Before I started this account, I was being stupid and flying a kite in a thunderstorm. Which, by the way, was an amazing experience, but I've not been allowed to go outside with a kite since then. And then I came in dripping wet, declined a change of clothes, and decided to finally make an account to play Exit Path on here. And the only thing I could think of was Storm. Storm already exists, though, so..Storm what? Storm WHAAAAT? Storm What. But that doesn't hold the same ring, so I settled on StormWalker. yooo

plus the cyklop stormwalker's pretty dang neat

tl;dr; kites in a thunderstorm and robots

tigerobot12
tigerobot12
13 posts
Herald

i really wanted to have an account on AG cuz so i cud complete quests and have online save......so when i was thinking about a username.......i thought making it a combination of tiger and robot.why tiger its cuz i really like tigers and robot i have no idea also i like the number 12 sooo i put those three things together and i got "tigerobot12"

WilliamWallace101
WilliamWallace101
2 posts
Peasant

Who doesn't love a good Scottish war hero?

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Scribe

When I was like, 8, I played that lego game on that lego site parents signed up for to get free deals on legos or whatever. I couldnt make my own name, so I chose a random one, and it was...
Evil
Sweet
Boy
But that didnt match so I changed it to block, now its a riddle and if you can figure the riddle out, you get a cookie.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,008 posts
Herald

Not exactly sure how I got Frank, it's not too original, but I had been wondering one day, I was probably about 10(don't ask why I was coming up with aliases)
but I wondered, what's a mixture between a crouton, and a couch? Or, what do you get when you mix a futon, and a crouton? So, thus at the age of ten, I was born.

Koshionos
Koshionos
880 posts
Scribe

Koshionos is a name for a villain I created for a book. Though the story was never finished, the name is so unique it is never taken.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Peasant

A tangent hyperplane is a thing in vector calculus. I was taking vector calculus at the time. My professor told us that tangent hyperplanes are utterly useless but he wanted to teach them to us anyway just because he thinks it sounds cool and it was silly enough for me to remember when I was registering. He was a silly professor. Liked to sing.

Showing 571-585 of 638