ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217174
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

A bald supernatural being with psychokinetic powers and a penchant for peppermint ice cream implored me to change my UN from themastaplaya to my current one as he visited me in the twilight. He warned me that if I disobeyed his silky smooth behind that I would go into a place called DeFunkai when I died. He went on to say that DeFunkai is a disturbing tetrahedral box painted lime green and navy orange. In DeFunkai, you are fed only green grapes and watermelon flavored candy so that the constant sugar high makes you insane you eat yourself alive. After this happens, only your head remains but you don't die. You just keep getting force fed green grapes and watermelon flavored candy by skinny nude Asian men wearing only leather gloves and class goggles. If you cuss at them they will dump barrels of roaches on your head and force you to listen to Frankie Vallie music.
However, he said that if I complied with his request that I would be granted one wish. My wish was that no one would ever take random poop dumps on my bed again. My wish was granted because he made me an offer that I couldn't really refuse and I took it. 😨

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

It's a catchphrase that I use to express my excitement.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

Mine was from a villain I created for a story, a destroyer of worlds, a necromancer of untold powers, with each destroyed world he gains in power... I need to finish that story...

YOLOpotato
YOLOpotato
15 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know what I was thinking when I chose my username. I hate the phrase YOLO. If I could change my username it would be Taterpotato, which is what I use for everything else (if that isn't already taken).

Dunno why but I have always had Potato in my usernames.

calwina
calwina
300 posts
Blacksmith

When I was 3, I had a wooden toy snake. I named it calwina, and I do not know why, but I use it for a lot of other things. I would of also named it Epicnezz, but I did this.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

A bald supernatural being with psychokinetic powers and a penchant for peppermint ice cream implored me to change my UN from themastaplaya to my current one as he visited me in the twilight. He warned me that if I disobeyed his silky smooth behind that I would go into a place called DeFunkai when I died. He went on to say that DeFunkai is a disturbing tetrahedral box painted lime green and navy orange. In DeFunkai, you are fed only green grapes and watermelon flavored candy so that the constant sugar high makes you insane you eat yourself alive. After this happens, only your head remains but you don't die. You just keep getting force fed green grapes and watermelon flavored candy by skinny nude Asian men wearing only leather gloves and glass goggles. If you cuss at them they will dump barrels of roaches on your head and force you to listen to Frankie Vallie music. However, he said that if I complied with his request that I would be granted one wish. My wish was that no one would ever take random poop dumps on my bed again. My wish was granted because he made me an offer that I couldn't really refuse and I took it.

Update
The bald supernatural psychokinetic sliky smooth being visited me in another dream last nacht. He informed me that although the intended meaning of my name fits me well, he was worried that some poepel would associate it with loan shark and think that I am a high rollin', low flyin', do no good 'er from da h🍩🍩d. He told me that I should change my name again, this time to Sir Cornelius Magdalena-Marigold McToasty III. What really sent me over the edge was when he implored be to get a tattoo of the Michelin Man in my armpit. We engaged in a nihilistic staring contest that lasted for five hours and three minutes and ended in a begrudging stale mate. He's probably coming back again tonight, but I'm going to stand up to him and not budge. I'm done letting him push me around with his idiosyncratic threats and iconoclastic attitude.

dyrnwyn
dyrnwyn
129 posts
Herald

It's a sword in the Prydain Chronicles by Lloyd Alexander which gets it's name from a sword in an old Welsh story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Prydain

Esquilache
Esquilache
45 posts
Nomad

My whole family calls me "Esquilache" so it became my real life nickname and my online gaming username.

StarShooter6
StarShooter6
2 posts
Nomad

I was into astronomy and fps games which I was really good at,so it kinda makes sense.
The 6 is because born on the 6th of July.

HarshaMonster
HarshaMonster
33 posts
Nomad

i like monsters and my name is Harsha soo HarshaMonster

Zeefzeef
Zeefzeef
10 posts
Farmer

Name is Evelien, so nickname is Eef. An old friend named me Zeef, dutch word for Sieve.

Jtom2k
Jtom2k
43 posts
Nomad

Mine was a combination of my name + the year I was born.

"J"ackson
"T"ait
"O'M"*****

Gamerguy4028
Gamerguy4028
1 posts
Nomad

Mine is because I'm a gamer and also a guy.The 4028 is just a random number.

Touchemoisituveux
Touchemoisituveux
183 posts
Prince

"Touch me if you want it" in French ^^

Cyberjar88
Cyberjar88
6 posts
Herald

I used to be really into the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. My favorite card was Cyber Jar. And I was born in 1988. So Cyber Jar + 88 = Cyberjar88

Showing 601-615 of 623