ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

644 80496
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
384 posts

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 644 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,876 posts

Well, mine is easy. Pedro is my name and 97 is the year I born. So if you join both you get my user name. =)

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts

Not 100% sure if i've posted in this topic, internet is far to inferior to be loading each page.

Uproar; Originally founded by Musical Group 'Uproar'.
The group remade a popular song 'The Roof Is On Fire'.

Uproar came from a period where I was a Graphic Designing buff and caused controversy between the people who lacked inspiration, and also 'ripped' artwork. (Claimed work to be their on, when they took it from someone else) I also found out the crooks, and framed a few people along the way.

History Of Uproar #1

In 2008 I became Emperor Uproar of the intrawebz, and then stood down to be Chairman of a world-wide slavery trade. The next day the cops busted me, and put me back in to the real world. Since then i've been a friendly Uproarian, on 99% of the worlds phone directory and only called out of my hibernation to cause an upheaval...99 Days guaranteed or your money back!

The Real Definition

Kasic
Kasic
5,598 posts

Made mine up, I have never seen anyone else with it on any other game/site so it works quite well.

flowerpoop
flowerpoop
30 posts

hi mine is from my website! i thought one day what is a weird word. flowerpoop ha!

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts

Made mine up, I have never seen anyone else with it on any other game/site so it works quite well.

Found A Few Matches <3

fficial&client=firefox-a">
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,952 posts

Pablo4270 came from when I was 6 and playing runescape and my mom set up my account and gave it to me. The other one I use for other games and sights, TheClown27, came from when I used to like Slipknot a lot more than how much i do now and just because clowns are beast.

opto
opto
75 posts

I got my name when I looked at an emergency sign doesn't make sense

kervile
kervile
123 posts

mine was from a firend's language he made himself and kervile meant posion which i was going to use for something else and it has just stuck with me

darkrai097
darkrai097
865 posts

Mine is from what used to be my favorite Pokemon (from when I still liked it) and three random numbers.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,527 posts

I looked back a few pages and I didn't describe it well.

I got the "GhostOf" part from a flash game that I used to play regularly. The "Matrix" part from the awesome movies.
But. . . in AG3 if their is a name change feature, I'm going to change it.

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts

The 'foxyman' part of my username is what my second grade teacher used to call me and its been usernames and passwords ever since, the '6978' WAS the last 4 digits of my cell # but now its different incase any of you creepers want to call me, you can't lol.

MrGangstaUnicorn
MrGangstaUnicorn
23 posts

Mine was completely and utterly random....
I have other usernames like Evilginger and Evilpumpkinman,but I created a new one because I got bored

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,876 posts

in AG3 if their is a name change feature, I'm going to change it.

Hmm... I didn't know we could do this, maybe I will put just Pedro or keep the same when AG3 releases. I think I will look for the most awesome user name in AG.
darkrai097
darkrai097
865 posts

I'm probably not going to change it. I don't like Pokemon anymore, but I like my username. Plus, if I change my username, no one will recognize me.

Google567
Google567
3,998 posts

I thought it was a funny word back them, now if I change it many would think I quit.

Showing 121-135 of 644