ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 216949
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
flowerpoop
flowerpoop
30 posts
Nomad

hi mine is from my website! i thought one day what is a weird word. flowerpoop ha!

Uproar
Uproar
333 posts
Nomad

Made mine up, I have never seen anyone else with it on any other game/site so it works quite well.

Found A Few Matches <3

fficial&client=firefox-a">
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Pablo4270 came from when I was 6 and playing runescape and my mom set up my account and gave it to me. The other one I use for other games and sights, TheClown27, came from when I used to like Slipknot a lot more than how much i do now and just because clowns are beast.

opto
opto
75 posts
Nomad

I got my name when I looked at an emergency sign doesn't make sense

kervile
kervile
123 posts
Nomad

mine was from a firend's language he made himself and kervile meant posion which i was going to use for something else and it has just stuck with me

darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

Mine is from what used to be my favorite Pokemon (from when I still liked it) and three random numbers.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I looked back a few pages and I didn't describe it well.

I got the "GhostOf" part from a flash game that I used to play regularly. The "Matrix" part from the awesome movies.
But. . . in AG3 if their is a name change feature, I'm going to change it.

foxyman6978
foxyman6978
128 posts
Nomad

The 'foxyman' part of my username is what my second grade teacher used to call me and its been usernames and passwords ever since, the '6978' WAS the last 4 digits of my cell # but now its different incase any of you creepers want to call me, you can't lol.

MrGangstaUnicorn
MrGangstaUnicorn
23 posts
Nomad

Mine was completely and utterly random....
I have other usernames like Evilginger and Evilpumpkinman,but I created a new one because I got bored

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

in AG3 if their is a name change feature, I'm going to change it.

Hmm... I didn't know we could do this, maybe I will put just Pedro or keep the same when AG3 releases. I think I will look for the most awesome user name in AG.
darkrai097
darkrai097
862 posts
Nomad

I'm probably not going to change it. I don't like Pokemon anymore, but I like my username. Plus, if I change my username, no one will recognize me.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I thought it was a funny word back them, now if I change it many would think I quit.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Mine's... well yeah. Where I was born and all, but if you think about it it doesn't make much sense.

I wouldn't change it, though, I like it. And I dislike numbers in my username.

Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

My name plus my ex's lost four digits of her phone number. I'm still kind of hung up on here.

Swordplay
Swordplay
4 posts
Nomad

I used to have a t-shirt that had a picture of the first Link sprite holding his sword up and said "Swordplay". That's where I got mine.

Showing 121-135 of 623