Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The best and the worst

Thread Locked

Posted Jan 22, '08 at 7:35pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,296 posts

Knight

State your opinion of who you think was the best US president and who you think was the worst.

Please also explain why you think this president was the best and why this one was the worst.

I am simply curious to what everyone thinks so I will keep my opinion to myself untill we get a few opinions in here.

Posted Jan 22, '08 at 8:22pm

Eshploded

Eshploded

503 posts

Eh. I never knew too much about a countries' history, even ours. If I took a shot, I would say Theodore Roosevelt for not much of a reason.

Posted Jan 22, '08 at 8:26pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

Well, if you can possibly exclude the bad things he did, and think about the good things, Clinton was really good, the worst??? I don't like Bush, but i don't think a lot of people do so that's kind of out of the question, I really don't have a 'worst' president though besides him

Posted Jan 22, '08 at 9:54pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

Well I can really only judge the presidents that I have been around for. So for as long as I have been alive, I thought Clinton was a good president. He made some stupid personal decisions, but did a very good job as president.

Bush... well, I think most will agree that Bush is the worst president in recent times.

Posted Jan 25, '08 at 8:03pm

Zihark

Zihark

337 posts

Clinton ----> Best simply because he did his job well

Bush ------> By far worst, he's a redneck lunatic with bloodthirst resulting in innocent lives.

Posted Jan 25, '08 at 8:07pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

yay, I'm not the only one who thinks Clinton was good im not alone

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 10:17am

The_B_Man

The_B_Man

94 posts

Boo to bush!!!(hey can sum1 help me with this...i thought that buch's dad was president then passed it down to goerge buch but im not sure.....)

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 11:32am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

The best, hands down is Lincoln. That man was revolutionary and gay so that's up in my book.

The worst has got to be Hoover. I mean just google the term Hooverville.

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 11:33am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

WHAT THE F? Why is g.a.y. starred out? Not cool...

Posted Jan 27, '08 at 11:39am

ShinigamiSama

ShinigamiSama

76 posts

Best: FDR
Worst: H.W. Bush