ForumsWEPRThe best and the worst

13 4854
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

State your opinion of who you think was the best US president and who you think was the worst.

Please also explain why you think this president was the best and why this one was the worst.

I am simply curious to what everyone thinks so I will keep my opinion to myself untill we get a few opinions in here.

• 13 Replies
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Eh. I never knew too much about a countries' history, even ours. If I took a shot, I would say Theodore Roosevelt for not much of a reason.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well, if you can possibly exclude the bad things he did, and think about the good things, Clinton was really good, the worst??? I don't like Bush, but i don't think a lot of people do so that's kind of out of the question, I really don't have a 'worst' president though besides him

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well I can really only judge the presidents that I have been around for. So for as long as I have been alive, I thought Clinton was a good president. He made some stupid personal decisions, but did a very good job as president.

Bush... well, I think most will agree that Bush is the worst president in recent times.

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

Clinton ----> Best simply because he did his job well

Bush ------> By far worst, he's a redneck lunatic with bloodthirst resulting in innocent lives.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

yay, I'm not the only one who thinks Clinton was good im not alone

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

Boo to bush!!!(hey can sum1 help me with this...i thought that buch's dad was president then passed it down to goerge buch but im not sure.....)

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

The best, hands down is Lincoln. That man was revolutionary and gay so that's up in my book.

The worst has got to be Hoover. I mean just google the term Hooverville.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

WHAT THE F? Why is g.a.y. starred out? Not cool...

ShinigamiSama
ShinigamiSama
67 posts
Nomad

Best: FDR
Worst: H.W. Bush

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

Hmm, I am not sure about the best, but for the worst I would have to said George W. Bush - mainly because I do not think he was trying to be the worst president, I think he was trying to be the last president, if you know what I mean.

Brigadier
Brigadier
51 posts
Nomad

I'd have to say that Franklin Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan were 2 of our greatest presidents. I would have to say George W. Bush for the worst. Just because he doesn't try to be the president. He goes along with what his advisers say and he doesn't really contribute to the decisions in our country.

hojoko
hojoko
510 posts
Peasant

In my opinion Lincoln is the best because without him, slavery might still be around, and we would be 2 different countries, and be weaker countries.
The worst would be George W. Bush because of the war and the way he has run our country.

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

I like Lincon because of they was he handled things. And he wore a stovepipe tophat which bumps him up a few rungs on my Awesome ladder.

As for the worst...I say Jimmy Carter. His methods were very questionable.

Showing 1-13 of 13