Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The best and the worst

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 5:53pm

Nowrangilall

Nowrangilall

74 posts

Worst the is George Bush son but the best is FDR
he got us out of the great depression and if it weren't for him we would lost everything and WW2.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 5:56pm

Sting

Sting

339 posts

Hmm, I am not sure about the best, but for the worst I would have to said George W. Bush - mainly because I do not think he was trying to be the worst president, I think he was trying to be the last president, if you know what I mean.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 6:11pm

Brigadier

Brigadier

66 posts

I'd have to say that Franklin Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan were 2 of our greatest presidents. I would have to say George W. Bush for the worst. Just because he doesn't  try to be the president. He goes along with what his advisers say and he doesn't really contribute to the decisions in our country.

Posted Apr 6, '08 at 6:15pm

hojoko

hojoko

556 posts

In my opinion Lincoln is the best because without him, slavery might still be around, and we would be 2 different countries, and be weaker countries.
  The worst would be George W. Bush because of the war and the way he has run our country.

Posted Apr 7, '08 at 12:21am

Kurgle

Kurgle

165 posts

I like Lincon because of they was he handled things. And he wore a stovepipe tophat which bumps him up a few rungs on my Awesome ladder.

As for the worst...I say Jimmy Carter. His methods were very questionable.