Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Posted Sep 19, '10 at 6:13pm

Temeraire345

Temeraire345

38 posts

I love this game but i'm stuck on the final boss D:
Anyone got some tips for him, he seems insane to beat and this is on normal heh.

( I have all skills, lots of gold and most equips to lv 5, so if anyone has a combonation that will work without taking 5 hours please help me :P)

Posted Sep 20, '10 at 5:10pm

Kherti

Kherti

6 posts

Well it's very important to have your party fully buffed at all times in this fight.
Make sure you always have the defbuffs active (+70% physdef and +70% magicdef). Always renew them when they are at 40% or so.
Always hold Regen active with Nat and buff her accuracy.
It is very important to dispel his claws and Acrum whenever he uses this black ball attack. You should just dispell every buff from him ^^.

When he summons those dark robot soldiers justt kill then with Nat's Judgement.
The claws can be nearly ignored, just make sure you use enough areaspells to kill them over time.

When he summons his worms then apply 9 stacks of poison to both of them and Acrum and kill the one that throws blood at at you and poisons you. The other worm with the thorn should die from your poison.

Always attack Acrum with the element he is weak against. From time to time he changes his weaknes. When he does this he buffs himself with +50% attack or so. Just check his weaknes from time to time and change the weapns of Matt and Lance (you should have every elemental weapon (the weapons with 50% holy damage for example) on level 5)

Nat should wear The Pope Hat, the Pope Dress and Seraphim as weapon. This way she takes nearly no dark damage!

Lance should wear the Gas Mask (level 5 randomly summons Poison Gas!) and the Officer Coat (darkness resist).

For Matt the Officer Hat (dark resist and tank!) and the Army Jacket (Airstrikes!).

And always make sure you have enough to eat (>COFFEE!!!<, manareg and the stuff that heals the whole party).

Yeah those are just a few tips (perhaps other people wold do him with another strategy or so, dunno :7). Give it a few tries, Acrum is not that hard on normal, I'm playing on epic atm ^^.

Good luck!

( sorry for spelling mistakes or grammar )

Posted Sep 21, '10 at 6:18pm

Temeraire345

Temeraire345

38 posts

Wow thanks that made the battle really easy in comparison to what i was doing! XD
I think you can't get higher than 9 poison which is a shame xD

Time to try hard mode then!

Posted Sep 21, '10 at 8:40pm

SandHeart

SandHeart

4 posts

Can someone give me all the locations of Stardust? I can't find the third one.

Posted Sep 22, '10 at 7:45pm

koolkylekool

koolkylekool

257 posts

Truthfully? I think that EBF 3 is a great game, but I just couldn't bring myself to play it, it just looks too...kiddish for me.

Posted Sep 23, '10 at 12:40am

johnmchall

johnmchall

86 posts

man i am having trouble finding all the treasure on the maps. along with getting those secret acheivements.

Posted Sep 23, '10 at 10:27am

Temeraire345

Temeraire345

38 posts

^ which maps can't you find the treasure for?
And which achievments are you missing with ?, say the row and how many along. ^^

Posted Sep 24, '10 at 10:54pm

jimmie123

jimmie123

123 posts

A question on how to beat the Mammoth and his buds...I'm really stuck here.

Posted Sep 25, '10 at 12:04am

johnmchall

johnmchall

86 posts

make sure to have fire type skills fully leveled, have a lot of coffee, and ice resistant clothing. i also think that poision really does him a world of hurt.

Posted Sep 25, '10 at 7:51am

Temeraire345

Temeraire345

38 posts

A question on how to beat the Mammoth and his buds...I'm really stuck here.

What difficulty?
But as johnmchall said, poison is amazing for him. If you can also get Judgement for Nat then that gives 5 turns auto life for limit break, handy if you keep getting knocked down by a powerful attack.

Reply to Epic Battle Fantasy 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!