ForumsGame WalkthroughsEpic Battle Fantasy 3

98 54512
Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

I love this game but i'm stuck on the final boss D:
Anyone got some tips for him, he seems insane to beat and this is on normal heh.

( I have all skills, lots of gold and most equips to lv 5, so if anyone has a combonation that will work without taking 5 hours please help me :P)

• 98 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Wow weird user name, where did you get the idea for it?

By the way, the last boss battle took me about an hour, and that was without restarting. I only played him once.

toooldguy
toooldguy
43 posts
Nomad

I love this game!
By the way: are there any hints for the 4. and 5. minigame?
I need the achievements for them...

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

My computer does not tell me when I have posted until it is too late!

Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

Is the 4th minigame the one with NoLegs? I can't remember XD
And whats the 5th one?
If they are like the fish minigame then i couldn't complete them due to IE keys jamming on the game.

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

The 4th and 5th minigames are...

*SPOILERS*

the 4th is the one where you kill the skeletal kittens, and the 5th is where you're NoLegs collecting coins...

*END SPOILERS*

RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

I love this game!

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

To deal MASSIVE damage equip Matt with the Viking Hat so that he constantly gets Berserk (This increases stats!!!)
Also give him the Soul Eater; once fully upgraded it provides a huge attack boost.

Give Natalie not the Pope Hat but the Nurse Hat as it increases the power of Heal as well as Healmore which Natalie will be using quite a bit.

Equip Lance the Officer Hat and Officer Coat and Shadow Blaster (No Element!) and Dark Damage will do hardly anything.

Give Lance the Terra Drill skill and use it when Akron buffs himself with Defense and M.Defense because it will deal tons of damage.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

How do you get the officer coat, hat, and shadow blaster

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

By the way, the game does not seem to be working for me or anyone else

lasik
lasik
2 posts
Nomad

same here the game or the description does not load

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

I think that was happening with a lot of games.

I wasn't able to access any of the Forums for a while either...

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

Yeah...the forums were bit cranky as when i opened the 'Community' page it said 'No posts in this forum yet'...

As for the Officer Hat and Coat, you get them from the gate in the Volcano. To open it (Because there are no spheres in the Volcano) go to the Kitty Ruins :3 and grab the spheres from there. Then go to the Tundra Transport Crystal and warp to the Kitty Kingdom Crystal. Then just keep going up and you will find a huge gate like the one in the Ruins. Place the spheres on the pedestals like in the ruins and the gate will open. In the chests there is an Officer Hat and Officer Coat.

I think you get Shadow Blaster from the town shop.

Oh, and in my other post i forgot to mention that you should give Matt the Viking Armor because it not only improves atack by alot but it also randomly summons mammoths when full upgraded (The mammoth's damage is based on the Attack stat of the person wearing the armor and Matt has TONS of Attack).

Also give Natalie the Seraphim and Pope Hat as they increase holy power (Healing spells are Holy element so they will heal more) and as mentioned in the other post give Natalie the Nurse Hat as that increases healing.#

There is a full walkthrough of the game on:

http://ayumilove.wordpress.com/2010/09/04/epic-battle-fantasy-3-walkthrough/

But sadly it is not mine...

The Puppyguy has spoken :3

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

That walkthrough doesn't mention anything about the minigames, except how much you have to score in order to get the achievements...

So yeah, anyone have tips for the 4th minigame?

puppyguy1
puppyguy1
274 posts
Nomad

Well, despite not being very good at the game i recommend that if an enemy is about to come up jump up and attack = you will do a jmp slash and kill him as he comes up.

The ranged attack is very good so you should use it alot.

The Puppyguy has spoken :3

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

How did you get that armatar if you are a silver serf?

Showing 46-60 of 98