ForumsGame WalkthroughsEpic Battle Fantasy 3

98 54511
Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

I love this game but i'm stuck on the final boss D:
Anyone got some tips for him, he seems insane to beat and this is on normal heh.

( I have all skills, lots of gold and most equips to lv 5, so if anyone has a combonation that will work without taking 5 hours please help me :P)

• 98 Replies
Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

So I managed to defeat the 3 Headed Dragon with the strategy in the guide. I also score 190 on the 5th minigame too!

A good strategy for that is to stay to the far left, and the falling debris won't be able to hit you if you stay high enough! You'll still have to dodge the obstacles and debris that falls towards you if you're lower, but it's fairly easy to not get hit and score 190!

But now, I can't beat Akron, even with the equip setup in the guide...

Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

^ Have you tried the strategy posted on the first page. I haven't tried it on epic yet but on meduim i found the fight really easy using that.

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

No I haven't, I'll try it now!

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

I just failed horribly... O_o

Now that I think about it, the strategy I tried before worked great on easy mode...

Darn Epic Mode has to make Akron impossible, lol.

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Maybe this is why he's lived for so long...

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

You know, now that I think about it, what seems to be killing me is when Akron is attacking with the lower half of his body in the ground. Usually, they're not Dark attacks (and usually that fire laser thing he can do, since I have Blizzard equipped to Matt so I want Akron with that Red Crystal in his chest), which isn't resisted by the current Equip setup I have right now...

In fact, the one time I came within a Limit Break from killing him (And I could have too, Matt was ready to use Cleaver, except he was dead and I kept trying to revive Lance), he had that Dark Crystal, so his Dark attacks were healing Natalie and Lance!

So anyone know how to stay alive during the middle part of the fight where Akron is going to be using those attacks I can't resist?

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Does anyone look at this topic anymore?

Anyways, I finally beat Akron!

It's late though, so I'll tell more about it later...

Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

^ Cool, please list what equip you used and strategy. I'd like to beat him on epic when i have time to pick up the game again.

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Darn it, I'm way too busy sometimes during the week, but I'll have it posted by the weekend for sure...

dumhead
dumhead
1 posts
Nomad

Man, I'm having trouble with Minigame 4. My highest score is 175... not close to the 230 for the second medal.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

is this game fun? i see lots of people play it

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Yes, this is a great game. If you ask me, it's one of the best Flash RPGs out there!

As for the 4th minigame, I had trouble with that too! My suggestion is to try to kill as many of the skeletons as possible at once by using the ranged attack and using the aerial attack as more come up. It takes practice, but you can do it eventually!

Strategy for Akron on Epic coming right up!

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Alright, first, equip everyone with the following equips:

Matt: Viking Helmet, Ninja Cloak, Blizzard
Natalie: Pope Hat, Pope Dress, Obsidian
Lance: Officer Hat, Officer Coat, Shadow Blaster

Unfortunately, this battle has a lot of luck involved, and you will probably die a lot before you can finally win...

Alright, right before the battle, make sure everyone is ready to do a Limit Break!

When you go into the actual battle, you have to make sure Akron has the Red Crystal on his chest, which makes him weak to Ice attacks, which Matt's Blizzard has. If it's any other color, you'll have to flee and re-enter battle until it's red. As far as I can tell, there's no way to influence which color crystal it will be...

The first turn is critical, as it will probably be the most damage you do in the entire battle.

First, have Natalie use Kyun. Don't worry about Akron's buffed defenses, this ignores that. After that, have Lance use a Beer on Matt to boost his attack from 50% to 70%. Finally, have Matt use Cleaver.

For the second turn, Matt should go Berserk and attack automatically. Natalie should cast Regen, unless one person has taken a lot of damage, then she should cast Healmore and try to cast Regen soon. Next, have Lance use Ion. This should take out the Rune Claws and damage Akron quite a bit too. However, there's a chance the Evil Tail stunned someone last turn, so you'll have to heal that...

After that, you'll just have to hope Matt hits Akron, and the Worms don't do too much damage. Natalie will have to heal, and Lance will just have to keep everyone's defenses buffed with Guardian (You really should have taught him that...). When Akron goes back to his normal form, you'll have to watch out for his Fire Laser, which is devastating at times. When he switches crystals, you'll have to hope Matt snaps out of Berserkness so you can change weapons. If you managed to take out one of the Worms, just hope he summons a Skull Ghost in it's place. Why a Skull Ghost? If you use Syphon on it, it will be practically harmless!

Like I said, it takes a lot of luck to pull it off, and you will probably die a lot.

Good luck!

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Lol, I just did 284443 damage to a Lv. 1 bush by nuking it! XD

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Has anyone tried to beat Akron on Epic besides me yet?

Showing 76-90 of 98