ForumsGamesSonny money cheat,WORKS

10 10579
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Alright,how about making 2k PER 20 SECONDS,
First of all,go in the last world,take the special training,kill the guy(if you do 1.4k with coup de grace,it will take seconds to beat)Ok,now they say you cannot train again,but i have a trick to play more then once per day!
Go in your computer clock,if your on the date 23,put it to 24,after,save the game,refresh your page,and there you go you can now special train AGAIN.

My refresh takes aprox 5 seconds,i dont know about you but i make 2k/20 seconds.

So yeah,there you go,enjoy

• 10 Replies
feeed
feeed
148 posts
Nomad

i dont even need money i have every thing

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Lol all i do is just use my dude against the last dude for the trophy sence my dude hits 29000 i one hit him and 1 hit the other 2. so its really easy. and get 4k but your idea would work as well but i dont like messing with my time.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

lol 29k?? how??

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah I have everything on this site too, but this is an incrdible hint. I never thouhgt of it that way and I'm going to go try it out on another site. This seems like a very helpful thing, thanks for posting this!

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

This is for the walkthrough section, although its not really a walkthrough, that were all the sonny cheats are.

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

all you do is use that one cheat were you put your weapon on were you pick your stats and it adds how ever much str the weapon has in it and after every battle with the dude i would add another 2 more swords

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I've got everything but if it were a longer game it would be very helpful.

uhhrichpeopledie
uhhrichpeopledie
1 posts
Nomad

this place is awsome!
so is this

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

i alredy did this cheat and i have nan gold and i can crit 333333

GoblinSlayer