ForumsSupport ForumSubmitting a game for sponsorship

11 6902
BrendanJB
BrendanJB
11 posts
Nomad

Hi! I've tried sending Armorgames an email concerning sponsorship of my game (about 70% complete now). The email contained a full description, gameplay mechanics, screenshots and what is left to be completed.

I sent this to the email address, sponsorship@armorgames.com, provided on the developers page: www.armorgames.com/page/sponsorship, with the title of something along the lines of "Potential Flash Game Sponsorship".

After almost a week with no reply I sent another message, this time through the contact section of your website, just asking to confirm if my email had or had not been received. It's now been well over a week since I sent this and I haven't received any notification.

Am I doing this the wrong way? Have the guidelines changed or something? Even if ArmorGames doesn't consider incomplete games I should have at least gotten a reply from the Contact section, right?

I'd very much like ArmorGames to consider my game for sponsorship and would very much appreciate a reply on how to do this

Thanks for taking the time to help!

Brendan

• 11 Replies
shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Armor Games is running a little short-staffed right now, from what I'm hearing.

A site admin should eventually get back to you.

BrendanJB
BrendanJB
11 posts
Nomad

Ahhh, that would explain it. Cheers for the reply.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

Just wait a little longer and they'll reply back. You need to be patient anyway.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

You need to be patient anyway.

Well it's not like he hasn't been patient. He has waited for a while.
BrendanJB
BrendanJB
11 posts
Nomad

Heh, sorry, I didn't mean to imply any urgency to the matter. I just thought 2+ weeks for a reply was a little unusual and wanted to make sure my message had actually reached them, thats all.

Thanks again for the replies, people!

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

You can e-mail Justin for evaluation. (support@armorgames.com) If you don't hear back, sadly it means we will pass on sponsorship. We get lots of offers and we'd love to accept them all but it would be impossible for us.

Sorry you never got a reply.

BrendanJB
BrendanJB
11 posts
Nomad

Hey no worries, Dan! I understand you guys must get HEAPS of inquiries about sponsorship and will only accept quality games, but I'm fairly confident

I'll send through an email shortly. Cheers for the reply!

Brendan

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Just wait a little longer and they'll reply back. You need to be patient anyway.

Can we stop reposting exactly what people have already stated? Just saying. Read the post above you. People only need to say things once (in most cases).
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Do you mean like just putting it on the site or getting ads on it? If you want it on the site, you can go to the "submit" section.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

See, waiting for it is patient.

And patient means that you could get free cookies...

Nah, I keed, but seriously...

Andrewrob
Andrewrob
1 posts
Nomad

I need a team that can build me a game, I have such great ideas I just need to make the game

Showing 1-11 of 11