ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe "PERFECT INFECTED".

65 13447
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

PROLOG

It started 2+ years ago,in the land called "PERFECT INFECTED".its about the infected (not related off of hallo-halo reach)in a science lab,but the infected are traped in the science lab.trying to get out.but order to get out of there will be trecheris,painfull,and deadly traps,torrets and bosses that they have to defeat.

the next chapter will all of the people that want to help me in the comming new chapter that might unfold right under youre eyes!

• 65 Replies
XSilentPhantomX
XSilentPhantomX
715 posts
Nomad

im definetely pretty sure after reading this that english is not his foremost spoken language due to some similarities i notice to foreign languages.

TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

I'm sorry but I have to say that you have to type clearly. At least look through what you typed. I try to type with proper grammar unless it is with my good friends. It is a good habit to have. Maybe people will see the good idea you have if you were typing properly and your spelling would be correct. When I read it, I feel like you are looking at the keyboard and not looking at the screen.

One more small note, I found it irritating when you put quotes around 'erfect infected' AND made it in capital letters. It pops out too much.

Other than multiple typing errors, I think that your storyline was decent.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

Atleast I'm still puting some kick on it.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Nice but needs better grammar meybe some more time of writeing it out.

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/1/3/6/3/6/1197542647460.jpg

no,not true.english is ALL I know and that is final,no more questins about what toung I speek in becouse english is all i know,period,end of this little comverasion.

Jeez, okay.
So...how old are you then?
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

but the main question is,how old are you?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Aliengirl, it would be nice if you didn't just post for the sake of posting >_>

I don't think his age is the issue here. Any work that is posted in the AMW should be legible at the least.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

it is true what jezz is talking about.jezz is right in her way,not youres Aliengirl and that was soo rude to say that Aliengirl.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Any work that is posted in the AMW should be legible at the least.

I guess but i came in here to read his story give feedback yet every one wants to talk about grammar. listen now. F grammar!
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

it is true what jezz is talking about.jezz is right in her way,not youres

The grammar!
Aliengirl and that was soo rude to say that Aliengirl.

What did she even say?
Seriously though Darkwolf, how old are you? Do you have dyslexia or another mental condition? What is your typing speed in wpm? Do you have spellcheck?

I guess but i came in here to read his story give feedback yet every one wants to talk about grammar. listen now. F grammar!

I can barely even read his story, it's near indecipherable. Normally I don't tell people their grammar needs to improve but when it's not legible, what else are you supposed to do?
Either say fuck or use a euphemism dude.
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

typing speed:not teling.
spellingcheack:not telling.
any more stupid questins like that:no more stupid questins on this page,period.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

And why do you need to know my blasted age,common people.grow up and get a life!!!!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Okay, gotta step in now.
If you are unable to behave properly and get/give constructive critique, then perhaps you should not put up your writing/post your critique.

And advice: Try to actually write out your stories carefully, and use a spell checker. An understandable language invites the readers to spend the time reading your stories. Besides, if you don't want to spend time on making sure the story is somewhat comprehensible, the readers will not spend the time reading at all.
I think this is what people have been trying to communicate though some of their more rude advice.

As for the people going "The grammar!" "Things to work on *list*" and similar, perhaps you need to step down from your pedestal and go work on your own ability to give constructive critiques, and not just critique.
Asking someone over and over how old they are and if they are suffering from a mental disorder is, if continued like this, considered harassment, and does not count towards helping in any way. He is obviously not going to answer you, and for all it matter, there is no reason to either.

grow up and get a life!!!!

Just going to point out, you are arguing on the internet, and leave it at that.

So for further interaction, please consider proper behaviour. That way, you might get a better result out of this deal.
ABarOfSoap
ABarOfSoap
230 posts
Nomad

Alright.

I like the idea you're going with, darkwolf, but, as others said, you need to be able to express it better. Use a wider array of vocabulary, improve on grammar, and work on the flow of the story itself, not jumping from one idea to another so quickly.

As Cenere said,

Try to actually write out your stories carefully, and use a spell checker.
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

ok,I beleve you ABarOfSoap but not the person above you ok.

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Im sorry Darkwolf, I dont even remember what I said... but I just was not able to understand most of the story.

Showing 16-30 of 65