ForumsNews and FeedbackAG3 General Discussion

49 13306
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

can someone please tell me what Ag3 is and when it is coming out. and a little detail please.

• 49 Replies
Oradnal
Oradnal
50 posts
Nomad

I hope we get to keep our ranks even though im not very high up, it took a while to get my AP. Plus some of the higher up players would be mad. And people would have to Re-Submit their games.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

I hope we get to keep our ranks even though im not very high up, it took a while to get my AP. Plus some of the higher up players would be mad. And people would have to Re-Submit their games.

Yeah, hope that will never happen... I need to keep my rank, even though it's bad, but still I can get it back up.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Just to clear up any confusion: we've had a lot of internal meetings about what to do with the AP's that users have gained over the years, and how we can keep them or migrate them to the new AG3 system and whatnot. There are still some decisions to be made about the whole thing, so hold off on speculating please. ) Once we make some final decisions and start the development/implementation of it, we'll be sure to let everyone know. Please know, though, that your comments and suggestions are extremely helpful to us in shaping our decision process about it.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

yeah. have you seen the thread about the personal messaging system? and the deleting profiles? i think they are good ideas. i hope they're on AG3.

UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

uh when do we launch into AG3

samy
samy
4,874 posts
Nomad

There hasn't been a release date yet but most likely a beta version will be opened to some at the end of this year with the full public release coming out sometime in the first quarter of 2011 I believe, although I'm not exactly sure of the public release time frame.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I opted to change the title. It seems there needs to be a place to just discuss AG3 in general. Hope that's alright.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

oh, ok. i completely forgot about this thread. great!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

There are a lot of unanswered questions at the moment. Just hang in there. And the release date will pop out soon.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

There are currently two confirmed AG3 features that the users have suggested. There could be more though. Maybe...

[quote]uh when do we launch into AG3

There are a lot of unanswered questions at the moment. Just hang in there. And the release date will pop out soon.[/quote]
^That.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I'm not really focusing on when AG3 will come out. But I'm focusing on what is new in "store" for AG3.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Seems to me that beta testing will be later this year, while official launches will be early 2011. Speculation of course, but that's what multiple "answers" revealed. Hang on tight and enjoy the ride; the show will start sooner than you think
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

info leak: the beta page is functional. We're running a design contest for how the page will look, and then we'll open the "front door" to start collecting Email addresses of who's interested.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Really? Shweet. You're two months ahead of schedule Ian!

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

WOW! I didn't expect it to be this early, I seriously can't wait to see the finished version of AG3 =D

Showing 16-30 of 49