Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AG3 General Discussion

Posted Sep 24, '10 at 8:56pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

We've been busy migrating user accounts to the new database so everything will be transparent and remain the same for all of you.

Any changes you make to your existing account will migrate to the new system as soon as you save them until we launch the new site.

Posted Sep 24, '10 at 9:38pm

ExboMarker

ExboMarker

330 posts

Any ETA on the AG3 beta?

Posted Sep 24, '10 at 9:52pm

NiteStryker

NiteStryker

144 posts

yeah.

Posted Sep 24, '10 at 9:59pm

ZeroComp

ZeroComp

392 posts

Thanks for the info!

Posted Sep 24, '10 at 10:02pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,231 posts

Wow...an admin other than Carlie posted, this is astounding.
But yeah, I can't wait for 3.0, tis awesomeness!

Posted Sep 24, '10 at 10:16pm

ExboMarker

ExboMarker

330 posts

Wow...an admin other than Carlie posted, this is astounding.

He's been posting a lot lately.

Posted Sep 25, '10 at 1:28am

Oradnal

Oradnal

50 posts

I hope we get to keep our ranks even though im not very high up, it took a while to get my AP. Plus some of the higher up players would be mad. And people would have to Re-Submit their games.

Posted Sep 25, '10 at 9:33am

lllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllll

192 posts

I hope we get to keep our ranks even though im not very high up, it took a while to get my AP. Plus some of the higher up players would be mad. And people would have to Re-Submit their games.

Yeah, hope that will never happen... I need to keep my rank, even though it's bad, but still I can get it back up.

Posted Sep 25, '10 at 5:26pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

Just to clear up any confusion: we've had a lot of internal meetings about what to do with the AP's that users have gained over the years, and how we can keep them or migrate them to the new AG3 system and whatnot. There are still some decisions to be made about the whole thing, so hold off on speculating please. ) Once we make some final decisions and start the development/implementation of it, we'll be sure to let everyone know. Please know, though, that your comments and suggestions are extremely helpful to us in shaping our decision process about it.

Posted Sep 25, '10 at 5:38pm

thaboss

thaboss

1,667 posts

yeah. have you seen the thread about the personal messaging system? and the deleting profiles? i think they are good ideas. i hope they're on AG3.

Reply to AG3 General Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!