ForumsNews and FeedbackAG3 General Discussion

49 13303
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

can someone please tell me what Ag3 is and when it is coming out. and a little detail please.

• 49 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Ooooo we could have a wikileak!

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

Ooooo we could have a wikileak!

More like "ArmorLeak"
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

that is awesome, even though i would never be able to be part of the beta program. (too young, not enough time, not enough commitment, dont want to)

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

That's understandable and a very mature decision Thaboss, I respect that

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

More like "ArmorLeak"

Hah. Nice touch for the word.

And it'd be nice to be a beta tester. I don't have much experience. But, it might be too great to make a comment.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

@vinster132, we'll have the beta sign-up page available by the end of the month, I think.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Very excited about the end of the month now!

In other news, you should totally open beta on the 30th. That's mah birthday!

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Really? Oh.. *Gets ready*

In other news, you should totally open beta on the 31st. That's Halloween!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Way to rain on Franks parade Vinnie, although I guess it could be considered a belated birthday present. Let's hope by then I have enough to BETA test.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

ArmorLeak? It reminds me of some old Armor Games Wikis. I'd be interested in reviving an AG wiki.

As for beta testing hurrah!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Beta Testing will soon start?! 0_o

YAYYY!!! =D

It feels like having christmas early this year!!!
Like, like, like... even before Helloween!!!
OMG! OMG!! OMG!!! *catches breath*
That's soooo sweeeeeeeet....

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

The initial phase of the beta is a VERY small group of individuals that we have already chosen.

Once they start their testing (probably in early November), we'll launch a sign-up page where users can sign up to be a part of the beta, and we'll send out invitations in batches (maybe a few hundred per day, or we'll do a weekly batch of a few thousand people) until we feel comfortable that beta is complete, then we'll launch the new site.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

To clarify, don't send me your Email address asking to be added. You will need to sign up for the beta yourself once we launch the sign-up page.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

What he said, with emotions toned down a little.

I get to celebrate my birthday, Halloween, and....ArmorGames3! I also think it would be both awesome and funny, if we were picked to be beta testers, to be beta testing together. I'd be like "whut? YOU got picked? lol!" But then it'd be cool, since they would have gotten picked for some obvious reasons.

Until then, I'll just keep it on the down low and watch the ticker. Not that there's a ticker or anything. Although I may have some mental problems if there starts to be red X's on my calendar.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I hope there is an option in AG3 to view more than 10 posts per page. I prefer 50.

Just sayin'...

Showing 31-45 of 49