Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Favorite Genre of music?

Posted Sep 10, '11 at 5:43am

miltos

miltos

12 posts

Favorite Genre of music... Oh! Of course I have but it is a little weird... Folk rock, alternative rock and Indie rock... Like Cat Power you know!!!

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 11:39am

Type70item

Type70item

18 posts

I'm a big fan of 70's and 80's rock (even though i wasn't alive back then) i think lyrics were a lot deeper than a lot of the bands today. and if i had to pick a fav, pink floyd, hands down

Posted Oct 18, '11 at 3:26pm

Dragongunner

Dragongunner

57 posts

My favourites genres of music are all types of rock.

Posted Oct 19, '11 at 4:16pm

BritHennerz

BritHennerz

406 posts

Everything, as long as the artists are talented unlike almost all mainstream crap

Posted Oct 19, '11 at 4:36pm

Rakim

Rakim

145 posts

There are many genres I love but most of all I love hip-hop. I first started getting really exited about it about six years ago. At first I discovered a few underground artists that I liked and then I discovered 90s hip-hop. Now I know hundreds of hip-hop artists and groups. I love old school, second wave, 80s and 90s hip-hop and lately I have discovered a lot of more recent underground stuff. I collect vinyl records and CDs and I have read many books and watched many films about hip-hop. I listen to it every day and I couldn't live without it.

Posted Oct 19, '11 at 10:11pm

darkengy

darkengy

207 posts

Everything, as long as it's pleasant to my ears

Posted Oct 20, '11 at 12:48pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

2,977 posts

I like just about anything metal. While Rap from the 90's, Dubstep, and Classic Rock is always welcome to my ears.

Posted Oct 21, '11 at 11:31am

DOTxTRI

DOTxTRI

65 posts

POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP

Posted Oct 22, '11 at 7:24pm

cjhall

cjhall

224 posts

I like country. And I'm a teenager.

Posted Oct 24, '11 at 2:09am

LufffiStudios

LufffiStudios

1,489 posts

not really sure about this...dubstep is something i seem to have gotten into recently..

Reply to Favorite Genre of music?

You must be logged in to post a reply!