Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Favorite Genre of music?

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 3:11pm

Healmeal

Healmeal

802 posts

Heh.... I used to love punk. That changed when I found Senses Fail. By then, I loved Punk-screamo (combined). Then I went towards trash and progressive metal (Megadeth and Dream theather for ex.). I then went towards symphonical metal (including death metal) and goth. Now, I went towards Folk metal, especially Viking.

What next lol.

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 5:53pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

1,291 posts

Metal ftw. My fave subgenre is definitely power metal.
Fave power metal bands:
1. Blind Guardian
2. Iron Savior
3. Stratovarius

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 7:49pm

DeusExus

DeusExus

14 posts

A number of genres. I like punk rock and power metal as well as trailer music/soundtrack music. I also like some heavy metal, though if the sounds the vocalist is making are reminiscent of a barking dog, I'm not interested.

It's rather diverse.

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 9:01pm

OhItzTragiC

OhItzTragiC

1 post

definitely Harcore/pop-punk since one of my favorite bands A day to remember plays that type. i love tons of other screamo. or indie.

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 9:13pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,141 posts

I am probably one of the few people who actually listens to a broad spectrum of music.

I can listen to any rock/metal song that doesn't have screamo or growling. Any country song is good to listen to, so long as I don't hear many instances of God used in their lyrics. I don't have any problems with pop. I have tried many times, but I just cannot place any rap/hip hop songs in my musical heart. Techno is epic, but I like the ones with lyrics or background lyrics. Overall, I like power metal the best.

Posted Dec 2, '10 at 4:01pm

Zega

Zega

6,544 posts

Is video-game music a genre? If so, that's my choice.

Posted Dec 2, '10 at 5:43pm

acepilot0

acepilot0

149 posts

Rock mostly, however there are a few oddball bands and songs that I really enjoy, Bond for instance is an absolutely amazing band.

Posted Dec 3, '10 at 11:13pm

pablo4270

pablo4270

386 posts

I hate almost everything that doesn't use real instruments.
I like Alternative&Punk, Modern Rock, Nu-Metal, and just plain old Alternative.

Posted Dec 3, '10 at 11:39pm

thaggard53

thaggard53

761 posts

I like pretty much all kinds of music, but my favorites would have to be Alt. Rock/Punk (All Time Low, Anarbor, Mayday Parade, etc.), Hip-hop (basically Lil Wayne, Drake, Andre 3000, and everything from the golden days of rap/hip hop, like Nas, N.W.A, and 2Pac), and hard rock/heavy metal (Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, In This Moment, Five Finger Death Punch, etc.).

My friends make fun of me because I like too much music xD

Posted Dec 4, '10 at 12:12am

Endscape

Endscape

1,144 posts

Endscape himself does like rock/pop music alot but that was on a whim that he got into it...... rap is Endscape's life... without it endscape would loose wat little sanity he has left.
p.s. kirby says hi     

Reply to Favorite Genre of music?

You must be logged in to post a reply!