Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Favorite Genre of music?

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 3:11pm

Healmeal

Healmeal

2,020 posts

Heh.... I used to love punk. That changed when I found Senses Fail. By then, I loved Punk-screamo (combined). Then I went towards trash and progressive metal (Megadeth and Dream theather for ex.). I then went towards symphonical metal (including death metal) and goth. Now, I went towards Folk metal, especially Viking.

What next lol.

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 5:53pm

Legion1350

Legion1350

5,649 posts

Metal ftw. My fave subgenre is definitely power metal.
Fave power metal bands:
1. Blind Guardian
2. Iron Savior
3. Stratovarius

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 7:49pm

DeusExus

DeusExus

15 posts

A number of genres. I like punk rock and power metal as well as trailer music/soundtrack music. I also like some heavy metal, though if the sounds the vocalist is making are reminiscent of a barking dog, I'm not interested.

It's rather diverse.

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 9:01pm

OhItzTragiC

OhItzTragiC

1 post

definitely Harcore/pop-punk since one of my favorite bands A day to remember plays that type. i love tons of other screamo. or indie.

Posted Nov 23, '10 at 9:13pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,286 posts

I am probably one of the few people who actually listens to a broad spectrum of music.

I can listen to any rock/metal song that doesn't have screamo or growling. Any country song is good to listen to, so long as I don't hear many instances of God used in their lyrics. I don't have any problems with pop. I have tried many times, but I just cannot place any rap/hip hop songs in my musical heart. Techno is epic, but I like the ones with lyrics or background lyrics. Overall, I like power metal the best.

Posted Dec 2, '10 at 4:01pm

Zega

Zega

7,244 posts

Is video-game music a genre? If so, that's my choice.

Posted Dec 2, '10 at 5:43pm

acepilot0

acepilot0

360 posts

Rock mostly, however there are a few oddball bands and songs that I really enjoy, Bond for instance is an absolutely amazing band.

Posted Dec 3, '10 at 11:13pm

pablo4270

pablo4270

1,903 posts

I hate almost everything that doesn't use real instruments.
I like Alternative&Punk, Modern Rock, Nu-Metal, and just plain old Alternative.

Posted Dec 3, '10 at 11:39pm

thaggard53

thaggard53

833 posts

I like pretty much all kinds of music, but my favorites would have to be Alt. Rock/Punk (All Time Low, Anarbor, Mayday Parade, etc.), Hip-hop (basically Lil Wayne, Drake, Andre 3000, and everything from the golden days of rap/hip hop, like Nas, N.W.A, and 2Pac), and hard rock/heavy metal (Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, In This Moment, Five Finger Death Punch, etc.).

My friends make fun of me because I like too much music xD

Posted Dec 4, '10 at 12:12am

Endscape

Endscape

1,244 posts

Endscape himself does like rock/pop music alot but that was on a whim that he got into it...... rap is Endscape's life... without it endscape would loose wat little sanity he has left.
p.s. kirby says hi <(O_O)>

Reply to Favorite Genre of music?

You must be logged in to post a reply!