ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Genre of music?

281 98578
Legenduninfected
Legenduninfected
291 posts
Nomad

I like Punk the best!

So.. yeah

• 281 Replies
deadhead50
deadhead50
342 posts
Nomad

i like a little of everything, there are some things ill draw the line on but i mostly listen to metal tho

Zeeco
Zeeco
19 posts
Nomad

I listen to anything. I don't really have a favorite band or anything, I just listen to everything.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

For some reason I like soft rock, R&B, and punk. Oh and I like some songs with a beat to it.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

Everything but disco, most rap, country, blues, jazz, and indie. I like everything rock though...

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

I like anything that is not Lady Gaga...

robowarrior
robowarrior
17 posts
Nomad

I like alterative (and normal) rock like green day or one republic, stuff like that.

Rysin
Rysin
543 posts
Nomad

I guess Alternative rock is the only type of music I like.....
(Maybe Classical too)

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I like anything that is not Lady Gaga...

I would be willing to challenge you on that :P

I know I've posted in this thread three times now, bt now I'm getting more interested in Emilie Autumn's EP Unlaced. She's an amazing violinist, and this is basically an instrumental extreme metal album with electric violin instead of electric guitar. So obviously, it is amazing.
NsV
NsV
4 posts
Nomad

Well, it depends of what I'm feeling.

When I feel bad, I listen to the Blues
When I feel good, I hear some pop or any good songs that is not like rap or rock.
When I feel bad, yes I listen to Rap.

assassin89
assassin89
1,303 posts
Nomad

I have quite a wide range ill listen to: country,blues,rock,folk,metal (but not too heavy),indie,soul/RnB (old stuff) and a bit of jazz. i cant stand pop,really heavy metal,scremo,modern RnB,Hip Hop and dance.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I like J-pop, classical and some electronic music.

hitmanvp95
hitmanvp95
1,089 posts
Nomad

I listen to most metal genres (except for that emo/screamo/-core crap), classical music and a little bit of rock.

heroforchrist
heroforchrist
65 posts
Jester

Electronica. Some of the most creative artists in the genre are Moby, Seefeel, Four Tet, and Mouse on Mars.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

I've recently got into Nu Metal which is quite awesome - Power Metal too. Oh, not forgetting Classical Music (such as compositions by Mozart or Beethoven)

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

So, i Like :

Alternative
Rock
Hard Rock
Heavy Metal
Metal
Death Metal
Christians Rock