ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Genre of music?

281 98585
Legenduninfected
Legenduninfected
291 posts
Nomad

I like Punk the best!

So.. yeah

• 281 Replies
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Im a fan of christian-rock (like skillit)
Im also a fan of alternative rock.... Whatever Ben Folds does for music, im a fan of him

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

New age is awesome I calssics too any instrumental music is good

I doubt you're using new age correctly here. New Age music is like . . . Adiemus. And Constance Demby.

ANYWAY. I've prolly posted in this thread before. But whatever. Time for my views rehashed . . . again!

Indie/alternative is my center and always will be. However, not to be platitudinous, but I honestly like almost everything. Indie/alternative, metal (death/black/other, no -core crap and no heavy metal or thrash), classical, rap/hiphop, country (yes, I like them both), avant-garde/experimental of all kinds, a wide variety of electronic, (neo)folk (as well as folk of all kinds), rock in general, prog of various kinds, jazz, psychedelic of all sorts, steampunk music, shoegaze/dream pop, blues, symphonic variations of various genres, swing, krautrock, ambient, a dash of world music, instrumental variations of various genres, post-rock, trip-hop/instrumental hiphop, punk rock (mostly gypsy punk), opera, aaaaaand various kinds of gothic music. Some I like a little bit/have a little bit of (blues and post-rock, for example), and some I like a LOT (indie, metal).
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Hard Rock and Metal

i find it funy how no one on armor games likes new pop music

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

I like deathcore and HeavyMetal.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I like Rock, but not Crazy HeavyMetal... Not my style
But i hear MichaelJackson sometimes

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I love Pop!! Idk why I just love it. More like rap-pop.

bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

Used go be melodic death metal, now dubstep.

Ovidius
Ovidius
27 posts
Nomad

If I had to choose but one I would go for classical music.
I also love rock and metal (the kind that doesn't sound like ****).

PracticalManiac
PracticalManiac
296 posts
Peasant

Ska core is my favorite, basically punk rock I suppose. But I love all music!!!!!! My least fave would be country but there are a few songs i enjoy

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

METAL!!! Specifically melodic Death and Grind Core. Like Amon Amarth and War of Ages

Ruffyl
Ruffyl
73 posts
Nomad

Indie/alternative is my center and always will be. However, not to be platitudinous, but I honestly like almost everything. Indie/alternative, metal (death/black/other, no -core crap and no heavy metal or thrash), classical, rap/hiphop, country (yes, I like them both), avant-garde/experimental of all kinds, a wide variety of electronic, (neo)folk (as well as folk of all kinds), rock in general, prog of various kinds, jazz, psychedelic of all sorts, steampunk music, shoegaze/dream pop, blues, symphonic variations of various genres, swing, krautrock, ambient, a dash of world music, instrumental variations of various genres, post-rock, trip-hop/instrumental hiphop, punk rock (mostly gypsy punk), opera, aaaaaand various kinds of gothic music. Some I like a little bit/have a little bit of (blues and post-rock, for example), and some I like a LOT (indie, metal).

That's close to how I feel. I like most of those genres and indie/alternative is the most important for me. But even so I'm different, I'm not into metal at all. After rock in general my favourite genres are folk, indie pop, alt country, most types of jazz, world, and electronic/ambient.
stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

Metal/Alternative. Evanescence is my favorite band i love them. so yeah ^_^

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

I like most types of Rock, From Classic Like Pink Floyd, to Grunge like Pearl Jam, to Modern like Breaking Benjamin. Foo fighters is probably inbetween modern and grunge. Metal as well, like Five FInger death punch. Basically most rock, im not a fan of the 80s and rock/pop

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,151 posts
Peasant

Basically, anything with a guitar. I listen from Elvis, to Lamb of God and Amon Amarth, and everything in between

MaroonHorizon
MaroonHorizon
10 posts
Nomad

I was raised listening to country and classic rock, and I still love those kinds of music. Now, I listen to a lot of screamo, metalcore, and alternative. I'll listen to anything except rap or hip-hop. Those genres just don't groove with me for lack of a better explanation.

When it comes to classical music, Antonio Vivaldi for the win.

Showing 121-135 of 281