ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Genre of music?

286 40586
Legenduninfected
Legenduninfected
291 posts

I like Punk the best!

So.. yeah

• 286 Replies
v6y
v6y
1,203 posts

New age is awesome I calssics too any instrumental music is good

Sizoide
Sizoide
2 posts

Post punk, industrial, darkwave and alternative eighties...

blackpaladin
blackpaladin
77 posts

thrashmetal and the NWOBHM are the things i listen a lot but i also listen Bullet For My Valentine:P or things like prog metal/rock are also cool

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts

Lady Gaga came out of a baby making a sound. She annoys the heck out of me. Don't even talk to me about Justin Bieber. He's just for crazed teens. I mostly like alternative to a little bit hard, but no flat out screaming or else no-no to song. I like Daughtry a lot, and one of my favorite songs from them is Call Your Name.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts

By the way, their best album is Leave This Town. Their two other albums are Daughtry, and their third one is: Leave This Town: The B-notes. Their lead singer, Chris Daughtry, came 4th in the 5th season on American Idol.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts

Never mind, i made a mistake. He got out 5th in the 5th season of American Idol when Taylor Hicks won.

exicoasterpath
exicoasterpath
257 posts

wow, 4 times commenting in a row. I could listen to anything except really hard rock to heavy metal. The other music genres i like are Bachata, a tiny little bit of rap, hip-hop, country, and sometimes pop. If the song is good, it does not matter what genre to me except if its from lady gaga or justin bieber.

Faunbard
Faunbard
653 posts

Im a fan of christian-rock (like skillit)
Im also a fan of alternative rock.... Whatever Ben Folds does for music, im a fan of him

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,843 posts

New age is awesome I calssics too any instrumental music is good

I doubt you're using new age correctly here. New Age music is like . . . Adiemus. And Constance Demby.

ANYWAY. I've prolly posted in this thread before. But whatever. Time for my views rehashed . . . again!

Indie/alternative is my center and always will be. However, not to be platitudinous, but I honestly like almost everything. Indie/alternative, metal (death/black/other, no -core crap and no heavy metal or thrash), classical, rap/hiphop, country (yes, I like them both), avant-garde/experimental of all kinds, a wide variety of electronic, (neo)folk (as well as folk of all kinds), rock in general, prog of various kinds, jazz, psychedelic of all sorts, steampunk music, shoegaze/dream pop, blues, symphonic variations of various genres, swing, krautrock, ambient, a dash of world music, instrumental variations of various genres, post-rock, trip-hop/instrumental hiphop, punk rock (mostly gypsy punk), opera, aaaaaand various kinds of gothic music. Some I like a little bit/have a little bit of (blues and post-rock, for example), and some I like a LOT (indie, metal).
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts

Hard Rock and Metal

i find it funy how no one on armor games likes new pop music

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
134 posts

I like deathcore and HeavyMetal.

jayjay9
jayjay9
498 posts

I like Rock, but not Crazy HeavyMetal... Not my style
But i hear MichaelJackson sometimes

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
394 posts

I love Pop!! Idk why I just love it. More like rap-pop.

bloonkiller
bloonkiller
160 posts

Used go be melodic death metal, now dubstep.

Ovidius
Ovidius
27 posts

If I had to choose but one I would go for classical music.
I also love rock and metal (the kind that doesn't sound like ****).

Showing 121-135 of 286