ForumsThe Tavern[necro] Window 7

167 60614
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Windows 7 [1] (formerly known as Blackcomb and Vienna) is the latest operating systems from Microsoft Corporation and successor to Windows Vista.

This new version of Windows includes the achievements of Windows Vista while making numerous changes, including various changes in the interface and ergonomics, a special effort for the transparent management of mobile machines and the concern of improve the overall system performance (flow, speed of execution, even on less capable systems such as netbooks) compared to its predecessor.

By identifying this new version by its version number (this is the seventh version of Windows), Microsoft revives an abandoned logical since Windows 3.2 and Windows NT 4.0. The tradition was so far only Windows versions are identified by reference to the year of release (Windows 95 ...) or by an ad hoc name (Windows XP or Windows Vista). However, Windows 7 is based on the NT kernel 6.1.

On April 8, 2010, the software beyond the 10% market share in five months while Windows Vista had to wait 16 months to reach an even score [2

I am a PC and Windows 7 was my idea

• 167 Replies
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

My Best game In Full Screen By Window 7 !

That's Seem Good

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

in bold !!! Ice breaker !!! and Warlords

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i have windows 7 on my school laptop and im not to impressed with it i still have trouble connecting to wireless internet at home as i did with my computer that had vista

Nequam
Nequam
7 posts
Farmer

I wish my uni would get Windows 7. The library about 6 months ago changed every computer over to Apple, 5-600 computers or so. The ALL run XP as their operating system... very annoying, if they want to stick with Windows I wish they would use Win7.

simmonz
simmonz
79 posts
Nomad

Windows 7 is pretty good. But I'm still an XP kind of guy.

DapwnageG
DapwnageG
205 posts
Nomad

I have never used Windows 7, but I kinda want one for my home computer, because my XP is somewhat outdated. I'm low on space, graphics card sucks, and the resolution on my computer freaks out sometimes. It keeps changing to 600x800 and it doesn't let me change it back to normal unless I restart.

simmonz
simmonz
79 posts
Nomad

DapwnageG just stick XP its awesome

simmonz
simmonz
79 posts
Nomad

Apple has developed a lot of new products this year. IPad, iPhone 4, iPod "4", better iMac, better MacBook, new iPod shuffle and nano. A lot of new stuff.
If only Microsoft made electronics like those

Well I must admit that the mac Hardware is pretty nice....But the mac OS just doesn't do it for me. Also I like to play a few old games on my PC and there are no mac versions for me. However, it is really hard to get a virus on a Mac.

Oh and don't get me started on safari.........
Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Stickwar In Window 7 could be awesome !!!

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

Age Of War 2 !!! Seem To Be Best With Window 7

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

The library about 6 months ago changed every computer over to Apple, 5-600 computers or so. The ALL run XP as their operating system...

Why would you change to apple computers and keep windows OS?
Strength
Strength
187 posts
Nomad

Age Of War 2 !!! Seem To Be Best With Window 7

Everything is probably the best with Windows 7, because it was my idea.
simmonz
simmonz
79 posts
Nomad

Everything is probably the best with Windows 7, because it was my idea.

NO! It was my idea.
knight_34
knight_34
13,821 posts
Farmer

Yes. It seems Apple's branding endows one with special bragging rights. Well, if you ain't gonna use their software, why would you want to buy an Apple computer? An Apple computer's strong point is it's software!

Blackwolves990
Blackwolves990
331 posts
Shepherd

NO !!! IT WAS MY IDEA !!!

Showing 61-75 of 167