Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

like button

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 2:20pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

i think armorgames community should have like a thumbs up or thumbs down button on posts. kinda like youtube or facebook

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 2:33pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

I was thinking about this several times earlier this week! So funny, deloss. It could branch off in a few directions. Let's say a specific post gets "liked" X amount of times in one week, it is then added to a section that could list the "greatest moments in AG."

Something along those lines. Anyway, if I could like your suggestion, I would!

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 2:38pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

see!!! this is why we need this! so people fantastic lol comments will get noticed!

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 2:50pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

I would definitely like to read a post in the blog each week that has the best of the best posts or comments. Just to add to your idea.

But, it can also serve other purposes. If answers to a question in this section of the forum are worded really well, they could also be "liked" and referenced again later.

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 2:51pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

ya like what yahoo has?

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 4:01pm

johnmchall

johnmchall

71 posts

i would like a like button. but should we keep it to just "like" or "dislike"?

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 4:59pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

yomp i like this ^^

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 5:01pm

BlackVortex

BlackVortex

1,330 posts

Then people would just mindlessly go around 'disliking' everything, or the opposite.

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 5:24pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

It would work in the same way the rating system for games would. I would say they are pretty accurate in the quality of the game, but not every time.

Some people are going to mindlessly click like or dislike, but the major would shine through.

Posted Sep 26, '10 at 5:27pm

XXAlienGirlXX

XXAlienGirlXX

533 posts

That sounds like a great idea, and a great way to get armor points if your too lazy. :P