ForumsNews and Feedbacklike button

51 12187
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i think armorgames community should have like a thumbs up or thumbs down button on posts. kinda like youtube or facebook

• 51 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I was thinking about this several times earlier this week! So funny, deloss. It could branch off in a few directions. Let's say a specific post gets "liked" X amount of times in one week, it is then added to a section that could list the "greatest moments in AG."

Something along those lines. Anyway, if I could like your suggestion, I would!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

see!!! this is why we need this! so people fantastic lol comments will get noticed!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I would definitely like to read a post in the blog each week that has the best of the best posts or comments. Just to add to your idea.

But, it can also serve other purposes. If answers to a question in this section of the forum are worded really well, they could also be "liked" and referenced again later.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

ya like what yahoo has?

johnmchall
johnmchall
78 posts
Nomad

i would like a like button. but should we keep it to just "like" or "dislike"?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

yomp i like this ^^

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Then people would just mindlessly go around 'disliking' everything, or the opposite.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

It would work in the same way the rating system for games would. I would say they are pretty accurate in the quality of the game, but not every time.

Some people are going to mindlessly click like or dislike, but the major would shine through.

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

That sounds like a great idea, and a great way to get armor points if your too lazy. :P

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

It would atleast be interesting...

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

kinda like youtube or facebook

Armor gmaes wants to stay original and if it gave you ap people would spam and if you got no ap almost no1 would do it srry im aginst the idea
johnmchall
johnmchall
78 posts
Nomad

maybe only the reciever would get the points.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

No points.

And actually, without points alot of people would do it. ALOT would. everyone would. If Isaw something that amde me laugh, I would like it. If I hated the comment, I would dislike it.

This would coem in nice handy in the world event section.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

exactly skater thats the point im trying to get at. and then asherlee would put it up on the blog

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Points for that seems like a stupid idea..

Showing 1-15 of 51