ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe White Rabbit, and the Long-Haired Spearguard

47 7949
Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Chapter1: The Short Walk

Once upon a time, there was a shiny, white rabbit that named himself Slick. It was the heart of winter but Slick unusually hadn't burrowed yet... Slick had a nice little house in a tall, fur tree. He also had animal friends living in his neighborhood, the forest: a gray garden spider Slick nicknamed Crawly, a black and red snake Slick nicknamed Slither-that DIDN'T eat him like some of the other mean animals. He had other friends too that had already burrowed. It was a nice, sunny day, so Slick decided he would like to take a walk... So Slick started hopping down the stick and stone path while looking at the gorgeous scenery. The last thing he saw then was a stick flying out at him, he felt a thump, and he was knocked out... When he finally woke up, he found himself lying on his back, in a dungeon. He pushed himself up-right, and he saw a spear-guard with very, very long hair. The guard's hair was shiny and gray and Slick assumed he was pretty old in age. Slick looked above him and saw a miniature window with a trapdoor next to it. A piece of paper was caught in a crack on the trapdoor. Next, he heard the guard talking to someone... Could it be the king? If so, that was good news because they were talking about a piece of paper that was missing from a very important message. So, Slick waisted no time at all. He jumped up and ran towards the door that was being guarded. The guard thought he heard something and looked back at where the rabbit was supposed to be lying down. He didn't see the rabbit there, and so he stormed into the room and started looking frantically. Then, while Slick got a chance, he ran to the door, and looked out. He was still thinking in his mind, ''if that really is the king, I lucked out''! So he looked out, but what he saw wasn't a king, it was a another guard! ''Darn'', he said in his mind. So, when the long haired guard wasn't looking, Slick ran back to where he was supposed to be and he got on his back again. The guard looked back around again, and saw Slick on his back. The guard was so furious he said out loud, ''my mind must be going crazy''! Slick was starting to feel tired, so he went to sleep.

• 47 Replies
limebreaker10
limebreaker10
153 posts
Nomad

ah crap. I did'nt see that comment. PLZ DON't SUE!!

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, little bit of a fail:

| So, as Slick woke up the next morning, Johnny yelled, ''C'mon! Wake up Sick! Long day ahead of us.''

Slick was about to jump out of bed when he hesitated, because he was thinking what Johnny had meant about the ''long day ahead of us''. So Slick just thought to himself, ''I guess I'll find out!'' When Slick hopped out of the room, the first thing he heard was a loud crash. Slick hopped out, and he heard some groning. He hopped over and suddenlly, he heard something move behind him. He turned around, looked back and what he saw was a bloody spear pointed right at him...

Here are the changes:

So, as Slick woke up the next morning, Johnny yelled, ''C'mon! Wake up Slick! Long day ahead of us.''

Slick was about to jump out of bed when he hesitated, because he was thinking what Johnny had meant about the ''long day ahead of us''. So Slick just thought to himself, ''I guess I'll find out!'' When Slick hopped out of the room, the first thing he heard was a loud crash. Slick hopped out, and he heard some groning. He hopped over and suddenlly, he heard something move behind him. He turned around, looked back and what he saw was a bloody spear pointed right at him...

Thanks , 'limebreaker10'!

limebreaker10
limebreaker10
153 posts
Nomad

anymore?

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

Uh oh, Lime triple posted...

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Lime! OMG you maybe goin down!!! Im about to lose a famous rep. for being nice!! Oh but thx fer saving the fate oh the story!!!

-Brian266 xD

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Soryy!! I've been getting my butt chewwed at skool! Ok, Im back on now!

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

No problem.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Ok. Another day of back-breaking school and Im back. Yay! Ok. THinking of the next chapter... Oh and thanks for being patient!!

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

hi im back

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Hi. Finally!!!! It has been like, three weeks guys! Sorry for the long wait....

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

As the team was busy digging through the stuff to try and find Johnny, they heard another groan.

''Is the him?'' Slick asked...

''I think so...'' Said the king...

''I don't know'' said Slick...

''This has been going on for quite some time now,'' said Slick anxiously...

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

This story sucks.

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

This story sucks.

That was quite rude.
Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Sorry the last part was short. I was rushed then. But now, its the weekend!!

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

And the king replied, ''yes, it has. You are quite right, Slick.''

Then, Slick looked behind him. He saw Johnny pointing to the king. He had blood coming out of his stomach. He mouthed these words: ''Run Slick, run! He is not the king!'' And he fell to his side. He turned back to the wall and saw that there was a picture. He looked, and what he saw was a picture of the REAL king. In the picture, it showed the he had a redish-velvet cloak with weird, green metal things around the neck part. He then looked back at the pretending-to-be king. He wore something similar to the king's cloak, but there were differences. Small differences, though in fact. Then Slick looked on the ground and saw a little sword-just the right size for Slick. He picked it up, turned around quickly, and then stabbed the so-called king....

Then he muttered, ''oh what a joke!'' And then died....
There, Slick was a by himself. He looked everywhere. Everything looked so big compared to him. Then he started running......

Showing 31-45 of 47