ForumsGamesEpic Battle Fantasy 4

78 70104
Hatsune
Hatsune
17 posts
Nomad

This is a game suggestion for Epic battle fantasy 4. I dunno if I am writing in the right place but still. The Epic Battle Fantasy trilogy was a huge succes so I assume that they will make the 4th part. I really loved the other part's storyline and gameplay but the 3rd was the best. Now onto the suggestion for the game. My suggestion is to make it multiplayer. Player could level up in the dungeons and areas and when they would reach a required level they could compete in a arena or sumthing like that with other players. Please leave a reply of what you think about it. If Kupo707 would watch this I would be pleased to lend some more ideas if he would want it. Or even try to be the artist of the monsters cuz I am really good with drawing. Please read this and reply with what you think of this. Thanks.

• 78 Replies
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I agree

Hatsune
Hatsune
17 posts
Nomad

Thanks. If many people leave replies then maybe the will make it in the next game.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

wow dude you already got bored of three and want a forth??give the man a little time!

Temeraire345
Temeraire345
38 posts
Nomad

EBF 3 was out a while after 2, i wouldn't be suprised that it took longer to do as 3 is much longer than 1 or 2.
I think Kupo is on Newgrounds more so that might be a better place to get him, or leave a comment on his profile?

Hatsune
Hatsune
17 posts
Nomad

C'mon people make this thread popular to show that you want this D I'm sure they would make it happen D

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

Remember Exit Path? Well, John took a great amount of time to create the game, make it multiplayer, make Armor Games support the game so the multiplayer mode would actually work, and all the such.

You see, if Kupo was going to consider this, then EBF4 is not going to be out for a long time. BUT! If he does manage to successfully complete all this and have the game up and running, then this game is probably going to be a huge hit, maybe more popular than the Sonny 2. Yet, that is most likely impossible.

Hatsune
Hatsune
17 posts
Nomad

You think??? If the game makes it as a multiplayer it will most likely be the best game on Armor Games. If Kupo catches this post on his eye and considers doing the multiplayer thing then I would wait even a year for the 4th part : )

M1Garand
M1Garand
3 posts
Peasant

too late....
Anyway, EBF 3 is a good game i absolutly cannot wait 4 EBF 4 to come out (if it does)

toooldguy
toooldguy
43 posts
Nomad

If they make a fourth one I would be happy for a full day...

Destroyer713
Destroyer713
90 posts
Nomad

Even if it was just single player, as long as some time was put into it and it wasn't rushed, it'd be a great game!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i agree i love the epic battle fantasy series. although i never finished the 3rd (my data got deleted almost in the end of the game ) i know id definitely want a 4th. maybe you could even start a story with multiplayer?

necrolax
necrolax
1 posts
Nomad

yes multiplayer stile like mmm... chaos legion but in multiplayer

drakele
drakele
1 posts
Nomad

i agree that if they make an ebf4 it will be fun. but yet if its going to be multiplayer then give him time if he wants to make another one . i expect the next one to be out in at least awhile if he wants to make it then thats awsome but dont force it on him guys.

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

Yes,i agree...Multiplayer idea is great!
maybe,in the minigames...Please,Kupo707,make anhoter game!

dracomaner
dracomaner
4 posts
Nomad

kupo707 is making a ebf4 right now go to his ebf3 facebook page and see for yourself

Showing 1-15 of 78