ForumsGamesEpic Battle Fantasy 4

78 70097
Hatsune
Hatsune
17 posts
Nomad

This is a game suggestion for Epic battle fantasy 4. I dunno if I am writing in the right place but still. The Epic Battle Fantasy trilogy was a huge succes so I assume that they will make the 4th part. I really loved the other part's storyline and gameplay but the 3rd was the best. Now onto the suggestion for the game. My suggestion is to make it multiplayer. Player could level up in the dungeons and areas and when they would reach a required level they could compete in a arena or sumthing like that with other players. Please leave a reply of what you think about it. If Kupo707 would watch this I would be pleased to lend some more ideas if he would want it. Or even try to be the artist of the monsters cuz I am really good with drawing. Please read this and reply with what you think of this. Thanks.

• 78 Replies
naoso
naoso
96 posts
Nomad

I loved number 3 and if they keep the same styling as they did in number 3, and it wasn't rush i would love it . Just to see what that silly pirate gets into next and watch those jugs bounce =D

hidranoid
hidranoid
1 posts
Peasant

ebf 3 is super

hotboxer
hotboxer
1 posts
Nomad

I dont think this will come out, but I really wish it could be 3D, then it would be perfect!

armorboy10
armorboy10
3 posts
Nomad

i think is epic battle fantasy 4 if they make it it shud have an unlockable comic strip herz a preview

Natz: Wherz my staf?
Lance: Sry i needed a back scratcher
( Natz groans )

armorboy10
armorboy10
3 posts
Nomad

herz anota preview

Natz: im stil mad at u
Lance: i just wantd ta say im sry
Natz: rly?
Lance: No!
( Lance laughs )
( Matt stares at Lance )
Lance: That wasnt funny?
Matt: no
Lance: o
Lance: uhmm heh heh
( Natz glares at Lance )

armorboy10
armorboy10
3 posts
Nomad

u can see all of my comic ideas tel me if ya like em

Matt N' Natz's Jokes

Matt: Hey! Where's my sword?
Green Slime: BURP!!

Natz: ...
Matt: What? ( Matt was eating pizza and all of the sudden a fake mustache appeared on his face )
( Lance laughs )
( Matt groans )

A Short Comic you might have seen before!!

Matt: There you are, Nolegs! Say I was wondering how do you get around cuz you know u have no legs.
( Nolegs's area where his feet were supposed to be warbled )
Matt: What the! Is he part SLIME!?

Natz: Where is my staff?
Lance: Sry i needed a back scratcher
( Matt laughs )

Natz: I'm still mad at u
Lance: I know i just wanted to say sry
Natz: Really?
Lance: NO!!
( Lance laughs )
( Matt stares at him )
Lance: That wasn't funny?
Matt: no
Lance: o
Lance: Uhmm heh heh
( Natz glares at Lance )

Matt: Rememba the other day?
Lance: Yes
Matt: You need better jokes
Lance: Thats not funny
Matt: Thats all im tryng to explain to u
Lance: What?
Matt: That ur not funny
( Lance growls )

Natz waking up: ...
Lance waking up: What?
Natz: Werz Matt?
Lance: ... Dunno
Matt jumping out of hiding spot: SURPRISE!!!
( CRASH CRASH )
( Matt laughs )
( Natz nd Lance growl and glare at Matt )

( Lance kicks Matt hard )
Matt falling out of his chair at the dinner table: Oof!
Natz: LANCE!
Lance: Wasnt me!!

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

the developer is on deviant art alot Kupo707 currently he's been posting shooter demos based on http://armorgames.com/images/btn-submit.pngEBF characters

Soul99
Soul99
91 posts
Farmer

I LOVE these games...i hope Kupo 707 makes the fourth...
I cannot wait!>.<

wassbi
wassbi
1 posts
Nomad

COMMON GUYS WE NEED THE EPIC FANTASY 4 ROLLING KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TELL ME WHEN IT COMES OUT!

MasterC2010
MasterC2010
187 posts
Shepherd

it's been awhile since i last played, but to beat the dragon, you need to tackle one head at a time. it's easier if you beat the "medic" head, then move on to whichever of the 2 that has the lowest health. another trick is to go in a lot of health giving items, as well as revival (coffee i think) items. good luck!

DuranteEmrys1
DuranteEmrys1
4 posts
Nomad

bad idea like wat if u get farmed but i think a story wth alot of thrills like u start out as just matt and u lose nat and lance.. a green haired girl finds u and takes care of u.. she finds a likein to matt as hes bout to leave to find his friends and she joins him..

hihi123
hihi123
2 posts
Nomad

it would make my day... actually it would make my year

tangramfool
tangramfool
128 posts
Peasant

Yeah part 4 i wnat it i really do

SaphireHeart
SaphireHeart
1 posts
Peasant

I have to say I love Epic Battle Fantasy so much, it is my FAVORITE game on the WHOLE internet. I play this game over Halo or any other game any day i absolutly love it. Making it multi-player would, i would have to cry. I must have the 4th! i still play the first 2nd all the time. And keep it up with the music!!!! it is incredible!! i cant give enough praise to this game. I hope there is a fourth one, but if not ill continue to play the others till death do i part. I also apreciate how difficult this game can be, I love a challenge.

fish8480
fish8480
1 posts
Nomad

i want this game so bad plz armor game make it

Showing 16-30 of 78