ForumsGamesEpic Battle Fantasy 4

78 70100
Hatsune
Hatsune
17 posts
Nomad

This is a game suggestion for Epic battle fantasy 4. I dunno if I am writing in the right place but still. The Epic Battle Fantasy trilogy was a huge succes so I assume that they will make the 4th part. I really loved the other part's storyline and gameplay but the 3rd was the best. Now onto the suggestion for the game. My suggestion is to make it multiplayer. Player could level up in the dungeons and areas and when they would reach a required level they could compete in a arena or sumthing like that with other players. Please leave a reply of what you think about it. If Kupo707 would watch this I would be pleased to lend some more ideas if he would want it. Or even try to be the artist of the monsters cuz I am really good with drawing. Please read this and reply with what you think of this. Thanks.

• 78 Replies
ragnaroka
ragnaroka
27 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer sounds too repetitive to me, it's just like WoW or some other mulitplayer rpg.
I suggest a much wider expanse of weapons and armor, more enemies, and maybe a new custom character. I like turn-based games, but once you are beating a boss for the umpteenth time, i get bored waiting for it to attack, so maybe a realtime battle system.

ccrum34
ccrum34
1 posts
Nomad

i like something with a challenge so i think it should have more puzzles and a few more twists and turns maby a betrail or two and a lot more hidden arrieas sry for the spelling

actzn
actzn
1 posts
Nomad

A strategy RPG game would be interesting methinks.

failergila
failergila
9 posts
Peasant

EBF 3 excellent

xRoflCopter
xRoflCopter
7 posts
Nomad

I can't wait for EBF4, I really enjoyed 3 and hope he'll be releasing soon. I must say, the story was a little boring, there weren't any twists to make it more interesting but the humor in it was really good and the mmorpg idea does sound a little far fetched because he would not only have to make more area's and npc's but also fit in the story to match the player.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

You might as well forgo suggestions. The game will come at an unspecified date...

Thurgax
Thurgax
3 posts
Nomad

Just give natz another catsuit and i'm golden..

Being serious though, It would be freaking epic to see a number 4

kim346
kim346
40 posts
Peasant

ebf1 and 2 really don'y compare to number 3 at all...

again give kupo707 some time to make it.

at least there is epic battle fantasy 3.3

xdcxdc2
xdcxdc2
4 posts
Nomad

i wonet Epic Battle Fantasy 4

okiniiri
okiniiri
2 posts
Nomad

They should DEFINITELY make EBF 4! I beat 1, 2, and 3, and Bullet Heaven like 50,000 times. To tell the truth, I am getting kinda bored of the 4 games. =)

okiniiri
okiniiri
2 posts
Nomad

I agree.

gabrielromulos
gabrielromulos
1 posts
Scribe

Please create the epic battle fantasy 4 now!!!!!

iamwakywawa
iamwakywawa
1 posts
Nomad

I think you should create another monster cause if you draw again the old monsters that would be boring and know all weaknesses
ill be happy if the boss fight is cool

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

You can follow EBF4 production and Kupo707's other games here....

But he is not working on EBF4 at the moment, and instead he is doing a spin-off (Kinda like Bullet Heaven) of EBF but not like the others this time hes doing a side-scroller platformer with RPG elements

xdcxdc2
xdcxdc2
4 posts
Nomad

i wonet Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Showing 46-60 of 78