ForumsGamesEpic Battle Fantasy 4

78 70088
Hatsune
Hatsune
17 posts
Nomad

This is a game suggestion for Epic battle fantasy 4. I dunno if I am writing in the right place but still. The Epic Battle Fantasy trilogy was a huge succes so I assume that they will make the 4th part. I really loved the other part's storyline and gameplay but the 3rd was the best. Now onto the suggestion for the game. My suggestion is to make it multiplayer. Player could level up in the dungeons and areas and when they would reach a required level they could compete in a arena or sumthing like that with other players. Please leave a reply of what you think about it. If Kupo707 would watch this I would be pleased to lend some more ideas if he would want it. Or even try to be the artist of the monsters cuz I am really good with drawing. Please read this and reply with what you think of this. Thanks.

• 78 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I hope you guys know that the creator of this game is not armor games, it's just posted on this website, you can find him here:
http://kupo707.deviantart.com/

bennyboy8899
bennyboy8899
1 posts
Nomad

I want to know if he's still taking suggestions for enemies and NPC's, bc i just came up with a rly cool enemy idea a few days ago, but im not going to share it with anyone who's not going to be working on EBF4. In the meantime, though, i do have a general gameplay idea: how about having some of the equips be rare drops from normal monsters, and the equips in the equip shop only unlocking when u reach a certain point in the game. i mean, being able to buy out the equip shop immediately kinda sucks, and it would be nice if you could gain access to the lighting sword and gun when ur in the middle of the water area. maybe have miniquests to unlock certain items, or just MAKE them flat out if u have the right ingredients and take them to the blacksmith or something. What do you guys think?

Kosmos4
Kosmos4
25 posts
Bard

HOW AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I love that game!
1, 2 and 3 are good I bet the 4th is even better with multiplayer!! You have to! X3

BanjoMacpherson
BanjoMacpherson
39 posts
Peasant

Being able to swap out new allies could be interesting, provided some form of exp sharing is allowed.

3picGam3r
3picGam3r
81 posts
Nomad

I would play that game forever if they made it, but they prbably won

jkpghost
jkpghost
16 posts
Nomad

i still have not finished with the thrd one. thare should be a 3rd one

moustafa515
moustafa515
24 posts
Nomad

The series is excellent and probably better than most RPG's around today but I don't wan't the developer to rush it because the longer it takes the higher the Quality/Quantity! :3

assasininsonny
assasininsonny
15 posts
Nomad

sorry-didnt read it cause its too long but anyway-love the games of epic battle fantasy

theruler424
theruler424
11 posts
Nomad

i h8 this game

Zondeee
Zondeee
2 posts
Nomad

I Want Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Please....

WizCaliber
WizCaliber
1 posts
Nomad

For me, not sure about you guys,
I think since it's like Final Fantasy, the next Epic Battle Fantasy should have an Active Time Battle system, where time flows into someone's ATB gauge, and it can also show who's turn it is. And also more weapons for the characters to equip, like spears and axes. MORE SUMMONS, and co-op 2-3 play to help them out.

Also, for the beginning of the game, there should be one of those cats that tells you which character you're more suitable with, like Lance, then the rest are computer AIs.

A BIGGER WORLD MAP.

SUMMONS.

BOOB JIGGLES.

Zondeee
Zondeee
2 posts
Nomad

I Very2 I Love EBF....!!!![b]

Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

In Single Player, the game was heaps long. If there WAS a multiplayer, I'd expect it to be a bit shorter. Either way, I'd be happy, it is a great series

Fanta29
Fanta29
1 posts
Nomad

There has to be a EBF4 if not I will Freak out and find some way to make one like it

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

Based on the success of Epic Battle Fantasy 3 (I really liked it myself), I think that Epic Battle Fantasy 4 will be a big success.

Showing 31-45 of 78