ForumsNews and FeedbackAG3 new ranks.

60 17173
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

i would like to keep the same ranks but add extras like High king or god king or emperor. do you agree? and could you think of others.

• 60 Replies
holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

I would want to be supreme overlord Holt.*hint hint*

halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

do we get to keep the points we have on the switch?

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

That could get ugly...
Beisdes, there are already so many...
And these ranks were real social statuses over 500 years ago. I pretty sure there were no "God Kings"

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

maybe not god kings but what about high king and emperor for those really dedicated to armor games. the points could be fifty thousand or something similar.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I think King and Queen is high enough.

What the AG team may do is implement new ranks BETWEEN X rank and King. Soldier. Count. Earl.

1,855 posts
Nomad

Maybe you could choose two paths. One had things like mage, knight, etc. the other could be assassin, rouge, stuff like that. Like a dark side and a light side. It's kind of weird, but a rouge or an assassin doesn't really fit with a knight, and a king, right?

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I remember debating about this last year... Right now I think an Emperor rank would be appropriate..

@201

More advanced progressions sounds good.

Right, take this to AG's feedback page.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Right now I think an Emperor rank would be appropriate..

Soo.. about only 10-20 people could get it?

It would be interesting if it had different tree's of ranks.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

As I also said before, an Emperor rank would be appropriate once more people (a hundred probably) became Gold Kings/Queens.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Still half or a quarter of the people would have enough AP to get that rank. It would just be better to fill in the holes between the other ranks.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

or we could leave everything like it is.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Exactly. I don't really see any holes in the current ranking system.. Might as well bump up the minimum AP requirements if you want to put ranks in between.

AG3 could even do away with the current system.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

AG3 could even do away with the current system.

You right. but then what? do we get equivalent ranks?
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

That depends. Cormyn did say he would be posting some updates on the blog though. He even said debating about creating an AG3 section of the community forums with the other admins.

We shall see...

PipingHot75
PipingHot75
3 posts
Nomad

I think it is fine how it is, points are not the easiest things to get, i do like the rank tree idea though, i know knight_34 would have other ideas being at the highest rank already...

Showing 1-15 of 60