knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

I had to... ruining it was fun. :D

Posted Oct 1, '10 at 6:43pm

holt24

holt24

1,071 posts

How do you know there were no supreme overlords back then?????????

Posted Oct 1, '10 at 9:57pm

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

read some history books. if their was history work on peasants they would have done the same for A GIANT SUPREME OVERLORD!

Posted Oct 1, '10 at 11:46pm

lllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllll

189 posts

I don't really know about that. The reason is that people (users) can't even get up to duke or prince. Only like 50-75 people users can, and they're still active. Since there'll be more ranks, there'll be more time to get those ranks.

Posted Oct 2, '10 at 2:37am

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

How do you know there were no supreme overlords back then?????????

I was there back then... Do you want me to ask some other old veterans about this?

Posted Oct 2, '10 at 3:36am

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

3,873 posts

meh, new ranks are crap. Only nubcakes sugggest new rankss. Seriously, only like 17 people or soemthing are even at the top ranks and you ****tards want MOAR ranks??? piss off...

Posted Oct 2, '10 at 3:49am

Efan

Efan

2,692 posts

i was waiting for you to say that you were going to hunt down the morons who made this thread and beat them to a pulp! :)

Posted Oct 2, '10 at 3:52am

MRWalker82

MRWalker82

3,873 posts

i was waiting for you to say that you were going to hunt down the morons who made this thread and beat them to a pulp! :)

NaH, I don't need to threaten you. I already have your IP and location.

Posted Oct 2, '10 at 4:23am

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

I don't think it's a good idea to venture to a PG13 forum while inebriated.

Posted Oct 2, '10 at 5:51am

GIGAgamer

GIGAgamer

97 posts

i don't agree to the list of mrdaycee, because there is only one person at the ENTIRE site that has reached the emperor rank. it would take ages to reach it! i would shorten the distance between the points needed for the rankings, so that it is more possible that anyone else can get those ranks.