ForumsNews and FeedbackFriends on AG

28 8489
valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I was just thinking, that on the new AG3, could there possibly be away to see if your freinds are online, so that it makes it easier to know if you want to talk to them or not?

• 28 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

AG3 will have this ability, but we won't build it into AG2.

AG2, as it stands, is pretty much "feature frozen" ... that is, not much will change unless we find a major problem with how the web site works. Any new suggestions or requests to add/change something will be considered for AG3 instead.

XXAlienGirlXX
XXAlienGirlXX
810 posts
Nomad

That would be much more helpful.

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Well as you're here cormyn I'll just ask it here instead of making a thread, will we be able to change themes and such on AG3, or haven't you got there yet? Like currently the colour is mainly blue and white, would we be able to customize it on preset themes, kinda like you can customize Chrome browser, or would it be a set theme and colour again?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

YES! This was one of the things I was hoping for the most! =D

It's a good thing this will be implemented in the new version of AG, makes for more activity on the website I think! AWESOME!

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I am assuming by what you said, Cormyn, is that you will still keep AG2 open and not close it down like you did with Games of Gondor. Please tell me that I am correct.

Asterantha
Asterantha
100 posts
Nomad

I'd love that opportunity, but I also want the feature to be 'invisible', as well. Just for privacy, at times.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

I think they already have that, but I'm not sure it works. If people are on line, that little red ball near your armatar (on the profile) is supposed to be green, but mine never is nor have I seen a green one.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

I think they already have that, but I'm not sure it works. If people are on line, that little red ball near your armatar (on the profile) is supposed to be green, but mine never is nor have I seen a green one.

Yeah, me too. Wonder Why?
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

That feature was disabled awhile ago. It was too buggy and did not work well.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

That feature was disabled awhile ago. It was too buggy and did not work well.

Oh, no wonder that "ball" never even works.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

will we be able to change themes and such on AG3

So far it's a single color scheme, but I don't know whether Larry has even heard the suggestion for theme changes. If it's not already in the big suggestions thread in this forum, go ahead and add it; I'll be reviewing that stuff in the next day or so to talk to the team on Monday about new ideas.

will you still keep AG2 open and not close it down

AG3 will replace AG2. When AG3 goes live for everyone, it will fully replace this site as armorgames.com
billybobjo2
billybobjo2
135 posts
Nomad

For the ball to work you would nedd to rfresh the whole website every minute...

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i think the friend request system should also be added. i find it weird when someone adds me as a friend and i dont know about it

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

it stands for armorgames.

the current AG were on is is 2.0
people like cormyn are the people making this website and are working on AG 3.0 so when you see AG3 and AG2 now you know

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

AG3 will replace AG2. When AG3 goes live for everyone, it will fully replace this site as armorgames.com

Maybe what 'valkery' meant was... will AG2 be closed for a short moment and then be re-opened as the new AG3? Because this would mean nobody can enter AG for a short period of time... :/

I suppose it will happen this way, otherwise I don't see any way to do it properly!

And if it wasn't what 'valkery' actually meant, but what you understood and answered to... *sigh* ...then I guess I've been running around my own brain again! 0_o

Excuse while I leave shortly to go sit in a corner and feel ashamed... LOL =P
Showing 1-15 of 28