14 3275
sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Hiii!!! ^.-

How are you guys doing!!!

I want to talk about messed up armartars,bad thing >.<

Look,why do we have prince and king armartars at so low points??

I think it should be at 7200 points,when you get your first prince statue??

Mia out ^^

• 14 Replies
disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

i agree they are messed up on when you get them

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

Give them time. They have alot of stuff to work on. Updates will come.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The unlocked armatars do not correlate with what rank is being unlocked. They are set at closer intervals that the new ranks are, so that people can get more. This is good, because you don't have to wait to completely rank up before you can get some new ones. They just chose point values to unlock themed armatar groups. But they are not meant to match what rank you are.

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

Carlie,i think they should match what rank you are,no offense lol

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

I think that you should choose some sort of class/race when you make account then the armatars will show your rank.

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
140 posts
Nomad

Hmm, Armatars Don't Matter; As Long As You Have A Pimpin' Username. 8]

sintrum
sintrum
230 posts
Nomad

yeah but that could wait

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Many of the armatars dont correlate with any sort of ranking anyway, so why should it matter? People can never be pleased.

For a serf, do you really want a picture of some ragged, dirty person? I like it the way they are... the lower ones are plain, and as you get higher up you get more interesting and diverse choices.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

It doesn't really matter, i think, they're just armatars and have no real status level or anything, DragonMistress makes a point, if you were a serf you wouldn't want some flea-bag armatar, that wouldn't be very nice, I wouldn't want that and I doubt you would either while someoone has this grand armatar for being a Prince or something. Then, as Turret said, some people would spam to get a better armatar cause they hate the ones offered to them.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

im surprised to hear this much concern about the armatars lining up from someone who has opted for the librarian.

is the librarian before or after the knight?

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I think that we should be able to choose are own armatars.

I want my armatar to look like a turret but i cant so if we get the choose what you want button there will be endless possibilities to what you can do.

But no changing names that would just be confusing for all of us.
Who here wants to pick there own armatar

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

That is not what this thread is about. You have already been warned about spamming, turret. Don't start up again.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Wow turret, ubertuna, and I have told you to stop spamming before, and you complain that you don't do it. Please stay on topic. Thanks!
These armatars are just fine the way they are. More will come, but until then you will have to deal with what we have. They are just not the whole thing about the site, so just concentrate on gaming okay?

Olig_the_Axe
Olig_the_Axe
41 posts
Nomad

armatars are fine with me

Showing 1-14 of 14