Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Welcome to Armor Games version 3 News!

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 1:30pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

Hey everyone, just a quick message which I'll make "sticky" in a moment.

This new forum will be used for AG3 news, notes, suggestions, feedback, questions, etc. This is where I'll be spending most of my time in the forums, helping you awesome peeps understand what it is we're building, and help funnel the flow of information in each direction between you and the rest of the company so everyone's on the same page.

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 1:30pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

Bear with us as we move some topics from other forum categories into this one! Thanks in advance to the moderators for their help.

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 1:38pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

Thanks Cormyn, it's great to see an area devoted to AG3 finally materialize. I feel excited now.

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 1:41pm

KFK

KFK

1,093 posts

I'm exited, this will help allot of users too.
It's also good having someone from the actual staff answering and updating. Nice work!

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 1:45pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

Eh.. Looks like most people are still yet to arrive.

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 1:56pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

Funny, that guy in the corn field told me "If you build it, they will come." ... Okay, that movie quote may be older than some of you in the forums, my bad. Heck, I'm probably twice as old as some people in the forums.

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 2:04pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

Hah, I've heard that quite a lot though not from that movie.

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 2:06pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,964 posts

Knight

@Prometheus13, since we still aren't sure what form our current forum will take when AG3 launches, I can't say for sure, but it will probably just be renamed to "Suggestion Box" or something. It was a little confusing to have support topics AND suggestion topics in the same forum.

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 2:18pm

jezz

jezz

3,394 posts

Ah cool! I don't usually check the S&S forum but I'll be checking this daily, thanks Cormyn.

Posted Oct 4, '10 at 2:42pm

eliraven

eliraven

3 posts

"If you build it, they will come."

Man, I LOVED that movie!!

Reply to Welcome to Armor Games version 3 News!

You must be logged in to post a reply!