Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Welcome to Armor Games version 3 News!

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 7:24pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,244 posts

And then everyone's forum posts are reset to zero, all active forum games are lost and all the artistic content in the AMW is lost? Smart.

If it is possible, I support a complete wipe of AP, but an archive of the forums. If not well....forum posts seem to have the most-contributory content besides merited comments, right? So if #1 cannot be done, then wipe all but the forum content.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 7:26pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

I support that too, as I have started earlier.. What is to be done with the AMW is especially problematic.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 7:34pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,417 posts

Well jezz, before you shoot me down again. I mean who really has the time to go through the hundred thoughsands of the forum topics and see which thread is important or not and decide to keep it or not. and if it is a new site to attract more people, who would really think it fair to come onto a BRAND new site, and already have people in the thousands for forum posts? Already have half of their ranks up? But thats just me.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 7:40pm

WolfMan121

WolfMan121

706 posts

maybe if the posts are wiped out then maybe just MABYE some one can rival firetail_madnesses rank......maybe....

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 7:50pm

MoonFairy

MoonFairy

3,417 posts

Everyone will have an equal opportunity for ranks.
Also, I don't know what the 'powers of the mods' are, but I hope that deleting pointless comments and forum posts and threads is one of them in this new site. Like If a mod deleted it, the AP gained is lost, and a little notifacation comes on your comment list saying something like " your comment (or post) on the game, BLAHBLAHBLAH, (or the forum topic, Lardeedahdeedah,) was deleted because it was spam." and then put like a -2 in red or something to show they lost 2 ap.
it would be snazzy, but the site would probably still be great without it.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 8:14pm

jezz

jezz

3,394 posts

But the problem with archiving this forum is that a lot of threads are still actively running, and have been for ages. Like you said, MoonFairy, who has the time or energy to sort through threads that are long-running and still continued?

I hope that deleting pointless comments and forum posts and threads is one of them in this new site.
Yuh, they can already do that.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 8:26pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

Hmm.. We need to actually ask the developers about archiving the forums... Or at least transferring over the more important threads.

Posted Oct 5, '10 at 9:06pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

Knight, I'll cover that in a new thread. I'm getting dizzy keeping track of everyone's posts in this thread.

Reply to Welcome to Armor Games version 3 News!

You must be logged in to post a reply!