ForumsNews and Feedback[AG3 Q&A] Armor Points

81 18010
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Hey folks, let's keep all AP-related questions in this thread for simplicity.

• 81 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

That's not funny Master Delicious, is not at all. If I lose all of mine, I'll just get them back eventually.. More than a year but I'm fine.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

ya but thats weak sauce. im known for my forum posts so if i lose those ill have nothing =(

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

You can always rebuild.. and AG3 will definitely be more interesting.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i just fear that reseting everyones scores back to zero will increase spam DRASTICALLY

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Don't worry, it will increase disciplinary action rates if that is so.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

if the flagging system is alot better then i might work but still. i would hate to get all the way yo gold king jsut to have to start all over again

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

That's what we want though: activity. This is why I was pointing out that a complete wipe of AP would be ideal for activity to blossom. I've gone a long way too, but I'll welcome a clean slate with open arms. It's like a New Year's Resolution that can come true.

If you had nothing to strive for in AG3, since you already have everything to get, wouldn't AG3 get really, really dull quickly? Wiping will give you a sense of renewal. Wiping will increase your activity. When I was new, I had ~90 forum posts a day. Now it's....~10. On average.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Guys, we've posted this before at the start of the thread: we have no confirmed plan yet for what we're doing with armor points or how they'll work on AG3. We're working through several ideas right now.

1,855 posts
Nomad

if my forum posts reset i will cry......

same, as well as points.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

same, as well as points.

I wouldn't really care about that. Games rated are just rating games. And comments you can just have conversations.

Forum posts...It'd be cool if you can keep them because, somethimes, they show your contribution to the AG forums. (Not the spamming way obviously).
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

exactly i could give a rats butt about my AP XD

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

If you had nothing to strive for in AG3, since you already have everything to get, wouldn't AG3 get really, really dull quickly? Wiping will give you a sense of renewal. Wiping will increase your activity. When I was new, I had ~90 forum posts a day. Now it's....~10. On average.

No not renewal they should create a few new ranks and have an AP shop to buy cool aramartars (why dont they call them profile pics) and themes and stuff call it the "AP store"
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

AP shop to buy cool aramartars

No , Not buying Armatars... I like the unlock system better.

**Armatars

(why dont they call them profile pics)

Because they wanted to be original. Armor+Avatars=Armatars
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Yea i like the leveling system for armatars

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Guys, we've posted this before at the start of the thread

It looks like Cormyn is being buried in questions here!?!
LOL Need help Ian? *hands shovel* I'll start digging from the top...
Showing 16-30 of 81