ForumsThe TavernTan Lines

14 3879
JWE
JWE
112 posts
Nomad

Do you like a woman with tan lines?

Personally I find it disgusting, but some of my friends think it's sexy.

What say you?

• 14 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

What would be disgusting about it?

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

i find it disgusting too... i mean, you look like a zebra! but diffrent color!!!

JWE
JWE
112 posts
Nomad

It just doesn't look natural.

And Asherlee, you're a woman so you don't fully understand what men find attractive.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

JWE, that was pretty ignorant to say. Not to mention, I'm g.ay. I'm actually not understanding out it could be disgusting, because that's a strong word for something that DOES HAPPEN NATURALLY.

So, while we are on the subject, Boys pale white thighs are truly disgusting, because they are pale and hairy. THAT is gross. Having some tan lines across your back isn't gross.

Grimlok
Grimlok
154 posts
Nomad

Personally I don't even like tans to begin with. The whiter the better.

JWE
JWE
112 posts
Nomad

I know this is off topic, but are you a lipstick lesbian or are you a masculine lesbian?

runeman153
runeman153
108 posts
Nomad

maybe a bit of a tan you know like a one time tan but not those people who go to the tanning beds every 3 days. i like natural tans.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I don't like tan lines but I don't think they're disgusting.

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

I personally like my white, hairy thighs ...

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Everyone thinks that how a person look is wath makes them atractive or not, but personally i dont care wath a woman look like its whats inside that matters

KichiProwerxX
KichiProwerxX
140 posts
Nomad

What Do You Expect Us To Do, Tan Naked? It's Not Like It Matters; Raxter Is Right- It's On The Inside; Not On The Outside. Beauty Isn't Everything - BOYS.

Plus, I Hate Your Hairy Legs. =]

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

haha i dont care at all

zocc1
zocc1
183 posts
Nomad

Ya I agree with turret there is no difference if girls have or don't have tan lines if they don't have them then that might mean somethings wrong....

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

This is a very strange topic...

I dont have a problem with tan lines, I suppose, though I do enjoy me some pale skin too.

Showing 1-14 of 14