ForumsNews and Feedback[necro. . .]the like button

16 7313
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

ive brought it up before and id like to know wether or not we will get this in the forums

• 16 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I still prefer thumbs up and thumbs down you know?

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

ya something along those lines is what i mean. like a comment with the most thumbs up would be put up in the blog in like a best of AG section

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think that Cormyn had confirmed that this will be on AG3. I think...

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i'm not sure is this facebook or Armor Games? oh wait its AG...

good, but really people, this really is turning into more of a facebook than an update from what i've been reading here.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

I think that Cormyn had confirmed that this will be on AG3. I think...

i read about it it the blog but there wasnt much depth he said there was to comments in games but idk about the forum
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

What's the problem? I see Kongregate featuring many of the proposed features.. And that site is a stunning success.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

good, but really people, this really is turning into more of a facebook than an update from what i've been reading here.

I don't think "complaining" will help because they've already put these into consideration.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

will help

won't*

I hate it when I keep making "stupid" mistakes at night.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

double negative now, meaning nwo you think it'll help !

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Well, it seems a new type of AG3 naysaying has emerged.

"It's freaking Facebook!"

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I don't see the point of saying "This is AG not Facebook." As long as the site is an success and is on the right track. I think it's going to be fine.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

im pretty sure S isnt a vowel so i dont know why you put a "an" there XD

but ya this is a feature on a good amount of successfull websites and i think AG adding it will turn into the best

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I agree. Social intergration is the future!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

i dont think notifications are neccesary, however i do think email notifications are a usefull tool, expecially for me cause i dont check my page that often unless im wondering what my AP is

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We will have some sort of way to mark that you approve of a comment, the semantics of calling it a "like" button or a "thumbs up" or a "karma score" or whatever will be determined later.

Maybe you won't get points for liking something, but the person whose comment you like will get some karma points or something. It's still being worked on.

Showing 1-15 of 16