Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Ideas for the AG3 forums

Posted Oct 8, '10 at 8:01am

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

I'm very interested in producing art but I'm at a total loss as to how to do this without spending hundreds of dollars?

Just wrote on your profile about this...YOU DON'T HAVE TO SPEND MONEYZ :).

I think that you are just getting confused about the whole issue, as I don't think the size of pixels is important. You may have read somewhere about them having to be >600 (ish) pixels in width to fit onscreen without a scrollbar.

Posted Oct 8, '10 at 11:00am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,150 posts

Is there any chance that we can get basic FLV/SWF support in the AG3 forums. Not for posting movies, but rather self made animations...

Otherwise I have to convert things from Flash into .gif, and for some reason they get dotty...

I'm thinking that: whatever AG2 already has will still be in AG3, minus the bugs and glitches. This already has animated image support, so I'm guessing AG3 will as well.

Posted Oct 8, '10 at 7:25pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

Yea, I know there is animated image support - only for .gif files. I am asking if there will be support for Flash objects on the forums...

Posted Oct 8, '10 at 8:05pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

It hasn't been discussed, but maybe we'll make a "beta test my game" forum where we allow them or something. I wouldn't want them in every forum.

Posted Oct 8, '10 at 8:31pm

kingryan

kingryan

4,165 posts

It hasn't been discussed, but maybe we'll make a "beta test my game" forum where we allow them or something. I wouldn't want them in every forum.

Although this may be a good idea, I don't think that it should be something which is focused on. There are simply not enough game developers on the forums - look at the Programmming Help section, it has the least number of threads than any other section (this one doesn't count).

Reply to Ideas for the AG3 forums

You must be logged in to post a reply!