Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Forum Tool Updates

Posted Jul 27, '12 at 11:41am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,585 posts

Forge

There is no forum called the Forge. Forge is the forum category for the Tavern, WEPR, and Popular Media.

Posted Jul 27, '12 at 2:15pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Eh, I didn't specify. I said I liked the name, not the forum name. Still, we should make ALL forums have more medieval names.

Posted Jul 29, '12 at 4:04am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Still, we should make ALL forums have more medieval names.

Lol, that might turn certain people away... I know I'd be overwhelmed if they took the whole medieval thing that far! Plus I'd have trouble remembering which discussions go in which sections if the names weren't clearly relevant to each particular section!

Posted Jul 29, '12 at 2:07pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Medieval names would fit with the sites theme, and they mentioned adding more medieval ranks, so that'd make the site unique.

Posted Jul 29, '12 at 4:53pm

shock457

shock457

470 posts

It is necessary for AG3 to have a translation system considering the number of races there are in this website.

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 12:40am

Skeleton_Pilot

Skeleton_Pilot

1,290 posts

Medieval names would fit with the sites theme, and they mentioned adding more medieval ranks, so that'd make the site unique.

It's fine the way it is now because it's fairly subtle and not overwhelming, but make everything medieval and pretty soon this whole place will be filled with DND enthusiasts! =P

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 8:52am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

i think armor games should use some scripts from kongergate to ease the proses of moving things

Stealing isn't a good thing! Do you remember that in 2006 AG copied some ideas (and even content) from Nwqgrounds and claimed as "Armor Games property"? :P
Instead of "Community" it should be "Armor Forums" or something like that :P

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 8:58am

TheZanmato

TheZanmato

112 posts

Change name from "Community" to "Armor Forum" :P

i think armor games should use some scripts from kongergate to ease the proses of moving things

That's not nice :P

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 10:48am

sPoseidon

sPoseidon

1 post

[b]armorgames version 3  is a genial idea

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 7:58pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

It is necessary for AG3 to have a translation system considering the number of races there are in this website.

All posts must be made in English, according to the site rules. If a user who doesn't speak English really wants to participate in the forums and wishes to translate his messages into English, it's his own responsibility to use an offsite translator.

Reply to Forum Tool Updates

You must be logged in to post a reply!