Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Forum Tool Updates

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 8:32pm

shock457

shock457

470 posts

That doesn't seem fair to the user. If a person doesn't know how to translate languages, how can he fit in the AG community? Isn't that a goal of the company?

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 8:39pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

Google translator isn't the best thing, but it works. This is an American website, they're not going to cater to every language. I wouldn't expect a French website to cater to me since I don't know their language, I'd just use a translator if I really wanted to use it.

Posted Jul 31, '12 at 10:35pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

If a person doesn't know how to translate languages, how can he fit in the AG community?

If he can't figure out Google translator, he's probably not going to fit in anyway.

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 1:49pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

how do we create our own fourm

Posted Sep 3, '12 at 2:30pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

how do we create our own fourm

You can't, but you can create threads. There's a "new topic" button at the top of every subforum, click that then fill out the title and subject.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 5:09pm

Rand0mDude

Rand0mDude

9 posts

one suggestion i have is making the forum button thing actually say "forum" instead of "community." and make it bigger and easier to notice. for a lot of the time that i've had an account on AG, i never noticed the forum.

Posted Sep 12, '12 at 5:26pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,902 posts

one suggestion i have is making the forum button thing actually say "forum" instead of "community." and make it bigger and easier to notice. for a lot of the time that i've had an account on AG, i never noticed the forum.

This has been suggested before and is a good idea.

Posted Sep 13, '12 at 12:44pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

We need some kind of clan forum. This has probably been suggested, but it's still a good idea.
Also;

AG v3 Coming Soon!

Updated: Two years ago.

Posted Sep 14, '12 at 5:37pm

Armpit

Armpit

655 posts

We need some kind of clan forum. This has probably been suggested, but it's still a good idea.

It has been suggested in the Groups and Clans discussion.

Posted Sep 18, '12 at 5:22pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,775 posts

This has been suggested before and is a good idea.

I've posted it in another thread already, but I guess this thread is best suited for my brain fart! =)

How about a new button like this :

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8042/7983549756_23ceb15a6a_m_d.jpg

Very noticable and easy to find I say! =D

Reply to Forum Tool Updates

You must be logged in to post a reply!