Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AP store

Thread Locked

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 1:22pm

tomertheking

tomertheking

1,797 posts

I think that the regular store should stay away from the AP store. Also, no converting USD into AP. In addition, you should only be able to buy things that are connected to the community or the account, for example the ability to change your username.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 1:42pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

No, we'd never let players purchase AP or Karma or whatever for real money, and yes the real Armor Games Store will always be a separate entity.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 1:48pm

deathopper

deathopper

1,583 posts

I know this is off topic but I'm curious how those armor games make money?
I already know about the armor game store but I don't think that's enough money,I mean your not just making a few changes your restarting from scratch that should cost a few hundreds of dollars.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 1:54pm

lllllllllllllllllll

lllllllllllllllllll

192 posts

No, we'd never let players purchase AP or Karma or whatever for real money, and yes the real Armor Games Store will always be a separate entity.

Since there will be a store... what's going to be at the store. Is it like stuff.... like toys or games or etc?

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 3:20pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,238 posts

Since there will be a store... what's going to be at the store. Is it like stuff.... like toys or games or etc?

AG3's store may be similar to AG2's store

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 6:19pm

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

The currency should always be separate from the points system. As for the items shop.. I'll make a thread about it now.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 6:31pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

5,231 posts

We're looking at ways for people to upload custom Armatars for friends to use.

The only thing I can say to that is "Boo" I love the system we have now, my only complaint would be the lack of unlockable armatars.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 6:53pm

Holden012

Holden012

2,072 posts

The currency should always be separate from the points system

Agreed.

The only thing I can say to that is "Boo" I love the system we have now, my only complaint would be the lack of unlockable armatars.

Same ... It takes too long to unlock some Armatars.

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 7:32pm

leo99rules

leo99rules

2,844 posts

Don't make it connected to AP but maybe connect it to merits and possibly if the flag system gets improved that.

That way it is actually about helping the site not "1 wantz APZ0RZZ"

Posted Oct 6, '10 at 7:50pm

25wes25

25wes25

1,599 posts

What the heck i never said anything about real money. i said AP and to buy cool stuff just for fun. (no real money included)