ForumsNews and FeedbackAP store

35 11436
25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Hey cormyn i know you heard me say something about haveing and AP store and said it was a good idea so i want to know what others think. So i was wondering if we could do 2 bars of AP ex:
1500 spendable AP
2000 Experience AP
Or something like that. I also saw something on this forum about Karma points it could be like this:

1500 spendable AP
2000 Experience AP
50 karma points
25 forum posts
23 games rated
126 comments

like that ^

• 35 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I like your idea ... Original... Well to me it's original.

I like it.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Thanks so heres the pole:

Votes
Yes:2
No:0

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

but I hate the idea of buying Armatars... I rather unlocking them with AP EXP.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Yea i like the ranking armatar system too. (also is there a way to make your own Armatar?)

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Well, you are basically proposing a currency system separate from AP labelled with the same words.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

also is there a way to make your own Armatar?

No.

They might in the future AG ... I don't know.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The idea's good, but if this were to be implemented in the new AG3 and it would mean people could 'upload currency' to buys stuff from the store, I think it would also mean a loss of members... a lot of people (me included) are here because it's free!

also is there a way to make your own Armatar?

There is ONE way to do that... enter your own armatar in a competition started by AG for a Spring/Summer/Halloween edition!
Haven't checked if there's one right now though... :/
lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

There is ONE way to do that... enter your own armatar in a competition started by AG for a Spring/Summer/Halloween edition!
Haven't checked if there's one right now though... :/

Yeah, it's cool.

Well, about the AP Store, instead of buying it with money (just saying) It'll be great buying it with AP
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We're looking at ways for people to upload custom Armatars for friends to use.

I doubt we'd have a 'store' where you'd pay real money for themes or armatars. We've only just started discussing a 'currency' of sorts on the site, but it's so new, I can't even comment further on whether we'll even do it.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

I think that the regular store should stay away from the AP store. Also, no converting USD into AP. In addition, you should only be able to buy things that are connected to the community or the account, for example the ability to change your username.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

No, we'd never let players purchase AP or Karma or whatever for real money, and yes the real Armor Games Store will always be a separate entity.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I know this is off topic but I'm curious how those armor games make money?
I already know about the armor game store but I don't think that's enough money,I mean your not just making a few changes your restarting from scratch that should cost a few hundreds of dollars.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

No, we'd never let players purchase AP or Karma or whatever for real money, and yes the real Armor Games Store will always be a separate entity.

Since there will be a store... what's going to be at the store. Is it like stuff.... like toys or games or etc?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Since there will be a store... what's going to be at the store. Is it like stuff.... like toys or games or etc?

AG3's store may be similar to AG2's store
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

The currency should always be separate from the points system. As for the items shop.. I'll make a thread about it now.

Showing 1-15 of 35