Avorne

Avorne

3,224 posts

Thanks for the clarification on that.

Posted Oct 21, '10 at 10:03pm

jdoggparty

jdoggparty

3,314 posts

It will be a collection of pre-set colors for you, and will apply to certain bits of information. We'll work to make sure that the colors don't interfere with the readability of the page.

Ahh. I was thinking we could have 3 different parts of the theme, each one could change colors.

Posted Oct 21, '10 at 10:50pm

Joe96

Joe96

2,288 posts

That might be an additional reward for AP (karma or whatever you're going to call it)

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 9:15pm

metaking

metaking

25 posts

maybe if you got enough karma you could reverse( or invert, i'm not sure what it's called) the colors.( black becomes white, white becomes black, etc.)

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 9:26pm

Matrix159

Matrix159

256 posts

metaking, are you talking about black over white?

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 10:11pm

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

He means making a pic (background, theme) look like this instead of normal.

Will there be seasonal themes? Like a Christmas theme around Christmas, or Winter ones and Halloween and whatnot? That could be rather cool.

Posted Nov 22, '10 at 12:51am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

I agree, seasonal themes would be neat. It's not currently in as an idea, so feel free to write it up as an idea at Get Satisfaction for us.

Posted Nov 22, '10 at 9:06am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,305 posts

I think this would be a great thing to implement in the new AG3 version! This way more people will be attracted/persuaded to stay with AG, since the option to change their profiles is something users really like to do in MySpace! =)

But keeping it simple is the best thing to do here, so I definitely agree on not making it to extensive... that would only cause massive use of the 'Hide Personalized Profile Button'! ;)

Reply to [AG3 Feature] Themes

You must be logged in to post a reply!