ForumsNews and FeedbackA "Mood" Button

24 9372
lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

This is just random.

How about a "mood" button. Not really a button, but.... well, here's the idea.

In your account, there's a mood button. When you click it, pick the mood you are feeling, and people will see it, if it's happy, sad, or angry. It'll be cool.

• 24 Replies
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

As has been said...bad idea
This would just be plain annoying and would take time from the site developers to make something USEFUL (scary when it is bold is it not?)

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Mood? If you're good enough, you can figure out how someone feels by the tone of their posts and, even more conspicuous, if they include emoticons, aka emotions. I myself just came out of Psychology 101 after a grueling mid-term exam :S

XxStormxX
XxStormxX
66 posts
Nomad

No offence, but it is a games website... I don't think many would be interested in other people's emotions.

robowarrior
robowarrior
17 posts
Nomad

I also think something like that seems kind of useless. plus, I don't think that everybody goes to their account before playing a new game or something. I know I don't.

holt24
holt24
1,133 posts
Nomad

I could care less if we had them or not. Besides everyone knows I am alaways happy.

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

I agree with MrDayCee who said:

This would lean towards a 'social based website' too much if you ask me, besides...
...you can always use an emoticon for your current mood!

Anyway, I use emoticons to show my "mood"
Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

You know, that would be really cool. There could be one on your profile (like an icon), ones you could put in forum posts/ comments, or even codes for them (ex: :@#) =a smiley face)

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

i'm leaning more towards a smiley( emoticon >.&gt next to the username, or under it better yet.

and i must agree, some of these features remind me more of facebook n myspace than a flash site D:

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We're going to have enough customization on AG3 that an extra "mood" setting probably won't be needed.

Showing 16-24 of 24