21 7199
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

My Latest Posts Section On Profiles
New Online/Offline Button
Subscribe to thread button

That's all the suggestions I have for now.

• 21 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

2nd one already confirmed.

Now, I would love a subscribe to thread button.

Sometimes on RPG threads it is great to have it send you an email or possibly something like a "New post in ....." somewhere on your screen.

For latest post sometimes that is useful but overall I don't see why you would want it.

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

online/offline has been covered several times (yes, we're gonna do it, but also allow users to stay invisible/hidden if they choose)

subscribe to thread will be a forum feature I'll consider but we have to be careful about sending a zillion Email messages a day if you subscribe to lots of things. We might make a feature where you'll see, when you return to the site, that some threads you follow have been updated.

Can you explain more about "my latest posts" ? You want us to list your most recent forum posts or something?

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

You want us to list your most recent forum posts or something?

Yeah , That's what I mean ... a Recent Forum Posts section.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I'll mention it to Larry.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I was thinking and going to bring up what many besides me have stayed quiet about for a while but every once in a while would bring up.
Has there been any disscusion about a possible Sports forum/thread?

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

subscribe to thread will be a forum feature I'll consider but we have to be careful about sending a zillion Email messages a day if you subscribe to lots of things. We might make a feature where you'll see, when you return to the site, that some threads you follow have been updated.

What about a maximum amount of subscribed threads (per person). For example, 30.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I haven't heard any discussion about a sports-related forum.

I don't think we'd want to limit the number of subscribed threads, otherwise we're giving the user extra work to do. They'll either find it too hard to choose once they get to 30 and ask for more ... or they'll want the system to manage it for them and complain that we've removed a link to their favorite thread.

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

I haven't heard any discussion about a sports-related forum.

There should really be a sports forum. A lot of people think that it'd just be about American sports, but it's sports. That means there would be threads about other countries' sports too, so really, it's for sports fans everywhere.
Haku1234567890
Haku1234567890
1,720 posts
Nomad

I'll mention it to Larry.

I hope you are not talking about this Larry, lol
Thetoxik
Thetoxik
45 posts
Nomad

agreed to much things go on in sports and it should have its own dedicated forum it will get alot of posts and i think its an all around good idea

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

alot of people think that there isnt enough threads about sports to make a sports section but i think as soon as its made, there would be a boom. deffinatly neccesary

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Where's my post go? D:

I'm not sure if it'll show up later, but it's basically saying that the reason why there aren't many sports topics is because we don't want to spam the tavern.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

a more complex about would be cool,

like how you can put your location, age ect. they should have more titles like "10 favorite games, things you like to do,

but also have just the regular description section.

hope this is helpful

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

like how you can put your location, age ect. they should have more titles like "10 favorite games, things you like to do,

but also have just the regular description section.

hope this is helpful

You mean like add Interests , TV Shows and stuff like that?
XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

You mean like add Interests , TV Shows and stuff like that?

Pretty much, give the about some categories not just blank space to fill
Showing 1-15 of 21