How you take out the villagers.Here are some tips about it

• 73 Replies
roofie1995
roofie1995
20 posts
Nomad

Here is instruction how to take out ever type of willagers

1.Normal Villagers:Just smack them

2.Blue Villagers:When they are in air their parachute will open.Click on it to rip it.After you do this smack them

3.The Burglars:They are invisible when you point with your mose at them.Wait until they throw rope at the top of the screen,then grab them and smack them twice this time

4.Red Villagers:With those is little bit like with blue ones but,when they take out wings,grab them(don't try to rip their wings off) and smack them

5.Superman:With those ones you have to try harder.They save someone from time to time fom gettin smacked by catching them when they are falling,they will follow your mouse and thats their weakness.Easiest way to get rid of them is to use spell like "Slave Cage" or that kind of spell.Or just smack them few times

6.White Ninjas:Those ones are very quick.So when you point at them they will jump.To take them out you have to be quick.Then just smack them

7.Knights:Those are the hardest of them all.Fact that they have sword is already bad sign.They will use it to cut your finger.When that will happen you cannot grab any one.Here you have to be quick too when you that they are about to swing their sword at you,move your mouse away.They do triple combo and on the end of it their sword get stuck in the ground.Then grab them quickly,smack them,when they will bounce off the ground catch them again and smack them once again

8.JetPackers:I call them like this.these are simple.They will try to fly away,don't let them do it.Grab them and put them back on the ground,they fly away so do it again(as you know jetpacks need fuel).After third time they will have no more fuel so if they were high they will die when they smack the ground,if low you will smack them

Have fun

StrategyGamble
StrategyGamble
129 posts
Nomad

thx a lot.

roofie1995
roofie1995
20 posts
Nomad

no problem

darkmaterial
darkmaterial
36 posts
Shepherd

Note: Your wrists will hurt around 2--- kills, do not kill ppl after this XD. Play at your own risk!

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Awesome guide! They should put this on the game. I was waiting for someone to finally make a guide about this. But does anyone know how many levels there are? I am on level 41 O.o

DieZombiesDie
DieZombiesDie
13 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the help!

luiSon
luiSon
35 posts
Nomad

good guide thanks!

mangetsunoyoru
mangetsunoyoru
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks a lot!
I hate those "JetPackers" I didn't know how to kill them xP

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

thanks that will help

imrockinboy
imrockinboy
52 posts
Nomad

thnx
wow

152 posts
Nomad

very good

Kalebguy
Kalebguy
13 posts
Nomad

in guessing around 50 or 100 cause i made it to level 47 but still hadnt filled in everything for upgrades so theres got to be a lot more

Filesupreme
Filesupreme
1 posts
Nomad

50 levels. just finished

Waterpologuy
Waterpologuy
227 posts
Nomad

Those white ninjas are a pain i the a**

midav
midav