ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestion: New Armatars

40 11598
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I mean completely new ones.

I am getting sick of all the armatars already there.
Seriously, there aren't even 1AP and 5AP armatars right now.

So how about new armatars. Not just ones that fit with the medieval themes but ones for just about anything

If you would like to suggest something about armatars go for it.

Suggestion: Thumbnail for game can be a armatar.
Possible (own idea) : Unlocked for beating the game or doing something.

• 40 Replies
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I am getting sick of all the armatars already there

Yes to many people have the same armators. Needs to be more to choose from so that so many don't have the same.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

@Frank

You can submit your own O.O

I'm not joking. I never knew that.

Remember Zophia and her dinos? If you have a set of armatars made, you can request to have them permanently put in so everyone can use them. I don't know what the expectations are, but that's how it went.
gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

Possible (own idea) : Unlocked for beating the game or doing something.

Yes! What about game logos? BTA and Solipskier will be awesome!
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

that's an interesting idea, gaboloth ... maybe we can get game devs to submit a minimum high score value, and if you beat that score, you unlock that armatar for yourself?

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

@ Cormyn

That was my idea in the first post.

I feel un mentioned

But yeah basically what you said cormyn.

Although it can be anything not just high scores.

@Frank

Guess it is useless knowing now but thanks anyway.

@gaboloth

Yep. Anything really to do with the game would be pretty awesome.

This will mostly be used for game makers like John who actually work for the team. Because other creators may not want to do it.

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

I wish i could make an armatar. Like A LOT.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Guess it is useless knowing now but thanks anyway.

How so? If you're a good artist, you may make some armatars in the future! AG doesn't really have an official artist to make some; if they work, the community manager may take them! If you got the skill I say give it a shot!
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I mean AG 2.0 is ending soon so making new armatars now would be a bad idea as they could easily get deleted.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Maybe. But the team was assuring us that there would be a total migrate of accounts. I don't think the user-made armatars will stay, but the official armatars would be transferred.

turdfighter3
turdfighter3
35 posts
Nomad

People who want non-midieval armatars:
This site is called armor games.com Therefore, all of the armatars are medieval because of the word armor in armorgames.com

remz129
remz129
5 posts
Nomad

i agree about the idea of add new armatars!!

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Dan already knows about the armatar suggestions. Whether he contracts someone to make a few more, or a whole new batch is up to him. And as we've mentioned, there will be ways to unlock the ability to upload your own armatar to share with friends.

UnlimitedDragon
UnlimitedDragon
463 posts
Nomad

yes on new ones yes on add custum no on seeing other peoples old armatars

IlIuminatus
IlIuminatus
48 posts
Nomad

I really like the idea of leo99rules, then you may wear your armatar with much more pride if you have beaten a very hard game.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

I think you should have ones with the art being different. Like sketch ones or Paintings. The ones right now just kinda look artificial.

The 2nd(?) artist we have employs some elements of sketching and paintings, so to speak. Your AP is currently 1981, so you haven't unlocked any that is from this artist. When you get around Lord-ish, you might though!
Showing 16-30 of 40