ForumsNews and FeedbackLast post in thread button.

4 3591
tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

This idea was mentioned in the suggestions once and everybody thought it was a good idea. A link, like the "Last post" one, except for the last post in the thread that you posted.

• 4 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

One that doesn't have glitches? Aww, that was terrible XD

I also like this idea. Where to put it? On the profile or up in the community somewhere? Either way, you can use this to come back to the progress that was made on a thread since your last visit. With threads like those in the WEPR, this can be useful. SNAP

cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I'm also looking at features like showing show started the thread, not just who posted last. There should be an easy way to track the last reply you saw in the forum, and maybe bold the thread's link so you can see which threads have had replies since you last ready them. That's a pretty common feature of modern forums.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

Gamestop's forums have green buttons next to new replies and pencils where you yourself replied. So in this sense, if you have both marked in, "there was a new reply in a thread you replied in". This can help in so many ways, methinks.

tomertheking
tomertheking
1,751 posts
Jester

On the profile or up in the community somewhere?

I meant by the thread in which you are interested. Directly by "last post little button.
Showing 1-4 of 4