Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Will there be a guide for AG3?

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 8:09pm

thaboss

thaboss

1,667 posts

will there be a guide for ag3 so we can know all the features?? because i probably would want that so i dont miss out on anything in ag3.

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 8:20pm

1337Player

1337Player

1,805 posts

A guide? I think once AG3 is out then you can figure out all the features. Some of the stickied threads that have "[AG3 Feature]" in their title will be a feature in AG3.

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 8:22pm

thaboss

thaboss

1,667 posts

okay. i guess your right. i was just worrying because im kinda dumb :)

Posted Oct 7, '10 at 9:01pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

We'll probably blast out a newsletter to everyone describing some of the new stuff ... maybe we'll do some video tutorials on how to use certain features, I dunno.

Posted Oct 8, '10 at 1:49am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

9,239 posts

But aren't you guys gonna be there too...? We can't just fend for ourselves.... :(

Honestly, I believe the beta testers selected are smart enough to handle the fundamentals of the site. Yes, I believe they know what links are :) What the team may do is like what Ian said and provide a "What's New in 3.0?" news message inside, so we understand what you tweaked.

Posted Oct 8, '10 at 7:15am

wajor59

wajor59

935 posts

was just worrying because im kinda dumb :)

Hey, I'm no programmer myself and sometimes knight34 and Freakenstein can talk way over my head.
Cormyn, I would very much appreciate updated blogs after the launch of AG3.
(pleaz don't weave!);D

Posted Oct 8, '10 at 1:59pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

Yes, as we build and finalize things in beta, we'll likely do some "here's how to do ____" kinds of stuff for everyone to read.

Reply to Will there be a guide for AG3?

You must be logged in to post a reply!