ForumsThe TavernSintrum dead rumor

7 2065
Spartan
Spartan
2,930 posts

Hi,my name is Mia,i am sintrums sister,sadly he passed out,but Kyle gave me his account,so,hi!

----------------------
does any one know if hes..well really dead,,i heard its suicide,,but somethings dont make snese how someone else got the account,,jeez can someone give me the tru story?

• 7 Replies
Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
128 posts

I think that this whole story is bull**** don't you think you'd be a bit to sad to be going around the forums?

Grimlok
Grimlok
158 posts

Death is the natural end to life. People die every second of every day. It's not a big deal. Just let it go.

Spartan
Spartan
2,930 posts

I know but i dont know if its true

Mammon
Mammon
80 posts

Whether it is true or not, one should still show a little respect in that aspect. If it is false, well you wasted a kind deed, but if it is true than you may be remembered as a 'nice' individual.

RsC
RsC
458 posts

actually i dont really believe it.. cuz only way he died is scuicide and i think your smart enough too watch for traffic.. but still i dont think he has a reason for scuicide... anyway lets hope for now its just a made up story..

Spartan
Spartan
2,930 posts

If it is true,,im very sorry,,but his sister got the information of his account,,but howd she get it thats what i mainly ask?

Rem
Rem
71 posts

passed out? not passed away?

Showing 1-7 of 7