ForumsNews and FeedbackArt section

26 6685
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Makes a other section from all the games where people can post vids (appropriate), picture/drawings, beginner games/test games and all that stuff you people call "art" and put all this in one section, like...well a bit like newgrounds if u say so

• 26 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

That pun fell flat Ryan congratulations. I was going to make a mock certificate but I ran out of time.

As for a video embed feature, I don't feel that it is very necessary. I'm fine with links..

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

backgrounds would be a nice touch. It would add a little more personality to people's profiles...possibly a new incentive for getting AP?

25wes25
25wes25
1,584 posts
Nomad

Backgrounds would be cool if we could make them!

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

As for a video embed feature, I don't feel that it is very necessary

I'm not talking about that! >.< People get back on the main subject -.-''
KawaiiRion
KawaiiRion
202 posts
Nomad

I'd really like to submit some of my jobs...
And maybe we could put our own pictures as our AG background?...
With watching other peoples art work, it would be easier to find art programming... Something.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

cormyn: have you considered letting us copy paste photos?

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

To: Loloynage,
I agree that a way to post Ag users games and have the community test them is a great idea. Having said that I don't know beans about programming and I also don't know what Youtube has to do with it unless the game authors are using Youtube accounts to display their walkthroughs?

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Other people are putting Youtube in this thread -.- That wasn't my goal in the first place :/

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Other people are putting Youtube in this thread -.- That wasn't my goal in the first place :/

So you mean like swf files? Animations? Something like that?
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

So you mean like swf files? Animations? Something like that?

yea sure, but not in the forum, it would be a other place in the site.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

I think we've already covered having an area of the site dedicated to people wanting feedback on their art, so I'm gonna lock this thread for now.

Showing 16-26 of 26